31

"hannie please am sorry" minho pegged trying to hold jisung's hand but his hand got slapped .

"N-NO YOU B-BETRAIED HANNIE " jisung yelled sniffing and Felix hugged him closer "how could you hyungie you're sho crule" he said patting jisung's head .

"Chan hyuuung help me" minho sounded so helpless .

"sorry min you were so wrong " Chan scolded him making him groan "I swear i didn't mean to"he said , clasped his hands together " baby please daddy is so sorry he didn't mean to drop your cheesecake" he said .

"Y-YOU COULD'VE SAVED IT and now its g-gone" jisung dramatically cried againsit Felix chest who attempted TO comfort him for his lost , and Chan was trying so hard not to laugh .

"I knew letting you stay with hyunjin and seungmin was a bad idea " minho graoned again " hey what does that supposed to mean?" hyunjin said " you're too dramatic you affected him " minho said and hyunjin gasped "am not dramatic" he said crossing his arms .

minho staried at him for a few secounds and walked over , he took the juice box that jeongin was sipping , and waved it making the juice fly out of the box a few drops stained hyunjin's shirt.

"GAAH WAAAEEEE~...THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHIRT" he yelled and ran to get a napkin and attempted to whip the juice but made it worst "ANNNGGGGGHHHHH " he said sliding along the wall and falling to the floor , he took off his shirt and tried to remove the juice stains with the napkin "no No NO DON'T DIE ON ME" he yelled almost crying .(  does this make you remember anything? 😂🗿)

"see what I mean?" minho said he gave jeongin his juice box and left the room.

he came back with a box of cheesecake "here " he said giving it to jisung who happily accepted it and forgot about the old one .

they decided to have a sleep over at Chan's and jeongin' room they need to study .

the littles got jeongin's side of the room and the daddies Chan's , to study of course .

a few hours later~

" please no more my head is going to explode" hyunjin said throwing the book away " okay okay that's enough " Chan said and told everyone to take a break , he walked over and burried his face in jeongin's hair sighing , they decided to call it a night .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

" how was your exam hyungie?" jisung asked when minho intered the room "it was really good what about yours?" minho said giving jisung a little peck he lefted him up from  the chair and placed him on his lap.

" it was good too" he said relaxing against minho's chest , he took his hand and started playing with his fingers.

"hyungie?" he said softly.

"hmm?"

"y-you're graduating this year aren't you?" jiusng said looking at minho's eyes who sighed " that's right love" he said said putting his head between jisung's neck and shoulder.

"you'll leave me?" jiusng said almost crying and minho hugged him closer "don't ever think about this baby i'd never " he said " b-but you'll move out" jiusng sobbed "that doesn't mean I won't visit you all the time ,no matter how busy I be , I will always make some time for you" minho said looking into jisung's eyes.

"promise?"

"promise"

"p-pinky promise?" jiusng asked while pouting cutely " pinky promise " minho chuckled locking their pinkes together, he pulled jisung for a sweet kiss showing him the love he has for him.

"we're gonna be fine love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its a short chapter sorry 🗿💙💜🌸

but I love you guys so much you made my birthday better 😢💙💜🌸

prepare for a  time skip 🗿

and it a lmost over my first fanfiction 😢💔 am getting imotional