Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jazz's P.O.V

Zane's parents were dead, he doesn't know this yet but it was robbery at the business an armed robbery and his parents were the few people shot and 2 out of 3 that are dead. I cant tell him those details yet ill only tell him if he asks. But right now i will not leave his side, right now he is sleeping but still crying in his sleep. I even cried my fair share of tears because they were my second family and i loved them so much.

I was about to drift into sleep but then i heard the door open which meant my mother was home, wait what time is it? 4:50, oh that late already well i guess she just got of her shift early, dad wont be of till about 7 the normal time.

Well i better inform her about everything, i mean everything.

I slowly eased out of bed and when i stood up i lifted up my black comforter and covered him up and rand downstairs.

"MOM!!!!!" i called down as i was running down the stairs.

"yes Jazz" pulling out the Z

"I need to talk to you, you will have to sit down" she looked very concerned.

"Um ok dear" she sat down and i sat down across from her.

"ok well do you want my good news first or the REALLY REALLY bad news"

her eyes grew wide but said" I'm gonna go with good"

"well me and um Zane are a couple now" her eyes lite up

"aw that's so sweet but i thought Zane was straight?"

"yeah i thought so to but he told me he has been gay the same length as me and became gay for the same reason but I'm so not going into that" my mom looked half amused.

"Where is Zaney boy any way" i rolled my eyes at her shes always called Zane that ever since we were little.

"he is upstairs in my bed asleep" my moms eyes grew wide, "NO NO NO NO NO not like that"

"oh ok" i saw a relief run across her eyes.

"this is where the bad news comes in" she went in her serious mode and waited for me to proceed

"OK well today i have to be honest with you we skipped because we needed a break, plus we need time to talk and....." my mom silence me and said "Jazz i don't care you have great grades i really don't care plus i know you skip every so often its all good" she smiled at me....god i love my mom.

"anyway we were out at our usually spot when Zane got a call," i paused and she was still looking at me kind of afraid to know what it was.

"The call was from the police, *pause* telling Zane his parents were in a terrible accident" my moms eyes got wide but not comprehending what  i was saying.

I felt the tears coming,*sigh*"mom Zane's parents were killed in an armed robbery they were 2 of 3 people who where killed" i lost it i started crying not as bad as Zane but still.

"oh baby, and poor poor Zane, wait Zane has no living family left" she was still holding me when i said,"yeah i know *sniff sniff* that's why since we are the closest thing to a family he has he may be able to live with us i mean he cant become an orphan, you know that mom plus You know i love him and i cant live without him and I'm all he's got . Plus they are taking his house away in three days so we have to get his stuff and important things out of there before then.

all my mom did was nod as in approving of it and she rocked me like a Little child but then i heard someone on the stairs and it was Zane. I ran over to the stairs to meet him.

He looked horrible, his hair was all matted and his face was puffy from all the crying, plus his eyes were bloodshot from the tears i felt horrible and all i could do was hold him again.

"you left me alone Jazz" he said eyes tearing up and they started to fall freely.

"No no no no Zane dear my mom came home and i had to explain things to her everything OK" i was surprised my mom didn't swamp him already.

"I'm- I'm - I'm so - so -sorry Jazz" and he lost it again, and he collapsed again and i was holding and rocking Zane while he cried out his pain, and sadness.

"Zane i dont ever want to hear you ever apoligize again ok, dont you worry ok i love you Zane" that was the first time i said i love you.

he looked up and said,"you love me" his tear filled eyes were shining and he was happy for a few minutes and while he was in my lap he raised a hand up and kissed me and in the middle of the kiss i hear a camera click and my mom go "aw"

Zane blushed and burried his face in my chest and i kissed his head with my eyes closed, click, again with the camera.

"really mom really" i know i will love those pictures so will Zane but not now woman.

She understood what i meant when i said this and she left us alone.

"Jazz i love you too, you really care about me" he said and i blushed oh so brightly and he giggle the best a boy can giggle and touched my cheek with his hand and i reached up and place my hand on top of his and he sat like that for god ever before i hear another freaking click from a camera and another AW from mom and i just glared at her  and she finally went away.

"Zane lets go upstairs" he nodded and i carried him up the stairs bridal style and got to my room and entered it.

I laid him down on the bed and he just watched me. I may have an idea on how i can get his mind off of things. A dance and i smiled at myself at the idea, lets hope he doesn't think its stupid.

"hey Zane i was wondering if maybe you would want to dance yeah know like slow dance, its calm romantic and relaxing i mean if you don-" Zane smiled which told me to shut up and i did and i told him to pick a song.

He choose a nice song with no words in it called River Flows In You by Yiruma.

It was a lovely song and i listened to it whenever i was sad or just need  to relax. Now it was our song Mine and Zane's song.

When he put the cd in it started to play i wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist and closed the distance between us. We were dancing as one.

"Zane this is our song you know that" i said as i rested my forehead on his.

"i know Jazz that's why i picked it" he looked up and pecked my lips lightly and we were dancing again.

We danced like that for hours, no talking, just dancing, and when the music stopped we still danced it was the amazing.

It was probably about 2 am by the time we were had to stop dancing not because we wanted to because if we didn't have to sleep we would have never stopped dancing, and being in each others arms, it was perfect.

But when we finally went to bed we changed and and i lent him some of my clothes and curled under my warm comforters and i molded my body perfectly to Zane's and we fell asleep in each others arms. Peacefully we slept while more problems awaited us tomorrow but for now we shall savor this moment.

-authors note-

ok well im trying to edit all my stories so i hope this made it better Peace XD