Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Zane's P.O.V

They were dead.

My moms dead.

My dads dead.

No more encouragement, no more lectures, no more of my mom's lovable hugs, no more of my dads talks.

Nothing, they were gone forever and yeah maybe they weren't the greatest parents in the world but they were still MY parents. Sure when i got pissed when they try to tell me how to live my life but that's what every teenagers do although my parents were more in depth in it, but i don't care i would do anything to have them back.

I prayed to god that this was all just a bad BAD dream and that i was back in school, with my best friend and now boyfriend.

But when i woke up in Jazz's arms in his bed and my eyes still hurt from all of the crying, and i thought my eyes were going to scream from all the crying. I could probably fill a river that was having its worst drought and still have more tears that would seep through my screaming eyes.

I cant believe it, it all seemed all too unreal. I mean first i woke up yesterday morning telling myself that i half to tell Jazz, i couldn't keep myself being gay any longer because faking it was girls wasn't working anymore.

When i got to school i told him and was crying like a pathetic baby and i NEVER cried before ever not in front of him or anyone, but i did. Then he exploded on me, which i was scared at first but listening to what he was saying made me happy really happy and excited and made me realize my feelings were real they were something i had to hide anymore in my head. Then we made out sexually and it was amazing an yeah it was awkward. Because one we were best friends, secondly we just confessed to each other we were gay and liked each other which even though i acted cool with it my heart was beating uncontrollable and i was amazed how my voice didn't falter.

Also the kiss was different it was pure love and we both meant it Then we ditched and wanted to go to our creek spot and we did and then i got the call. The FUCKING call, that's the only part i wished wasn't true.

I cried

and cried

and cried

Until i fell asleep and after i woke up alone i was scared but Jazz calmed me when i found him, he made everything better, that's what i love about him. Even as best friends he was always different, caring and always was their for me and i guess if i was smart enough i would have noticed he was gay, also since he hardly looked at a girl he has only had one girl friend. Her name was Jasmine in 8th grade, the only girl he ever adored and loved but she tricked him used him and crushed his fragile heart like glass and stomped on it.

Jazz was never the same after that he swore to never let a girl do that do him ever again he wasn't gay back then well he probably was just not as gay as he is now.

Now here i am laying in his bed with him, and i don't want to wake him up because i don't want to wake him up but the moment i snuggled up to him he moved and said.

"hey Zane good morning" he said against my neck and smiled and his warm breath sent shivers down my spine.

"how did you know i was awake?"

"well Ive been awake for a few minutes and i heard you mumble something and since you never mumble in your sleep i assumed you were awake."

" oh well in that case" i turned around and gently kissed him on the lips and he frowned and, and pulled away? Wait why did he frown!!! did i just imagine the whole gay thing or what, am i going CRAZY.