Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Zane's P.O.V

I felt like such an ass. How could i say those horrible things to Jazz i mean seriously he has struggled through highschool and people do think that stuff about him i should know i hear it and i just basically told him that i think it too. Which i dont, you should have seen the look on his face. Like ugh i cant even explain it ugh and why did i have to open my mouth about the girl thing i mean he is right we need to go through with this like normal couples. He i salso righ about me being afraid because i am but i need to get over it i have him right.

I mean i would be banned basically from the "popular group" but id have Jazz right? I mean he goes through that everyday and he doesnt care, i think.

But today i am going to prove to him that i am serious about our relationship. I already have an idea of what ill do i just am scared to do it. Because for one im a football player who is supposed to be with the girls not being gay and going out with a loner boy right?

UGHHH stop it Zane STOP IT you love Jazz he loves you remember that UGHHH. I whouldnt care what some player football jock thinks or what some slutty blonde thinks all that matters is me and JAZZ, he is my life now and nothing is going to change that. ...... i hope.

It was third block right before lunch when this fake blonde bimbo came walking towards me, ugh it was Stephanie i really really dont like her . One time i was at a celebration party and i had stupidly went and gottan drunk and hooked up with her and it was the worst night of my life ughh.

Today she was wearing a little jean skirt and a wayyy too tight white shirt that also is way to low which shows way too much clevage and did i mention they're fake. I had to contain myself from laughing when she came over thinking about that.

"heyy Zaney" oh god i hated that and her voice was soo ANNOYING. I looked up at her and she had applyed eyeline so badly i believe she did it half asleep HA. But all i can say is WHY?

"hey"

"so um Zaney i was wondering if you remembered our amazing night a couple months ago" now she was bent over showing her "fake" boobs and was looking at me batting her not so innocent eyes at me.

"uh yah i guess" hell yah i do it was HORRIBLE!!!

"well i was wondering if you might want to hook up again" no she was basically playing footsy with my whil twirling her hair like a bimbo she was.

"sorry but i am going to have to decline on that offer" i said to her and went back to starring at my desk.

"Wh-WHAT did you just say"  she was getting pissed. ANd she stood straight up and put her hands on her hips.

"i said no"

"Zane you cant say no to MEE accually you've said no to EVERYONE who has asked you, whats wrong with you Zane you're a football player football players have sex all the time!" what the hell kind of steryo type is that i have NEVER in my life ever heard of that.

"well i guess im not like most guys, i dont like to sleep with slutty whores like you, oh and by the way if i did i wouldnt want to do it AGAIN with you because that was the worst day of my LIFE" she just looked at me with her mouth wide open and i was just waiting for a fly or something to fly in her mouth that would be hilarious.

But next thing i know she let out a loud screech and flipped my desk over with me still in it, "Zane you mother Fucking BASTARD you are SOOO GOING TO REGRET THIS!!!" and she stormed out of the classroom towards hers.

Luckily the teacher wasnt in here.

I slid out of my desk and flipped it back and my head was killing me.