Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zanes P.O.V

Wheres jazz

Wheres Jasmine

oh no

"where did she take jazz" i yelled as i struggled to get away.

"that is not your concern"

" not my - NOT MY CONCERE HES MY BOYFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!"

" he may not be when he learns the truth"

What truth

"what are you talking about"

"jasmine never wanted to hurt Jazz she had no other choice"

"no other choice everyone has a choice"

" well not this time she loved him"

"thats bull she was a cold hearted bitch"

" you ask them yourself when they ge back youll see" and after that they left leaving me along in shock and alittle scared.

What would happen if this was true

What if she did still love him

What if what everything they said was true.

Jazz may say he loves me he may say hes gay but i know he still loves jasmine.

He just has that feelin bottle up an locked down in a caged not letting it out. Hes afraid to get hurt again bt if he knows the truth or watever the truth is will he not want to hide it anymore?

Will i lose him

No i could never lose him for good were still bestfriends nothing will change that right?

Right

I hope

While i was thinking i heard some one come over to me, oh its Liliana

"hey zane"

"hey liliana"

"you can call me Lili"

"oh ok umm Lili"

" well anyway i was wonderin since jazz is with jasmine if youd like to get together with me and i dont care if its juat for sex" well way to go sell urself

but i thought about maybe i could go with her i mean Jazz is with jasmine right?

Right, oh what the hell

"sure"

"cool wanna blow this joint and head to my place"

"sure follow me i know a secret way to get out of here" which is down mine an..... well the haunted hallway.

when we were oustside i aske her were she lived.

" just on the otherside of the woods"

" cool me too" well jazz does but i live with him

oh yah

i still live with him

sigh

this is gonna be harder than i thought.

I found out that Lili acctually only lived a few blocks from jazzs house. When we reached her house it reminded me of one of those steryo typical family houses you see on tv. It was a soft yellow trimmed in white surrounded by a white picket fence.

When we got inside she pulled me upstairs to her room.

Her room was the second door and when we entered it it also looked like a typical steryo type teenage bedroom. Her room was painted pink and brown strips and he carpet was brown. Her bed comforter matched the room colors and the furniture was white. she had a desk, dresser, bed a computer and a tv.