Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jazz's P.O.V

a few weeks went byand i havent heard anything yet. So i was starting to think my prayers came true. School went by fasterthan ever which i was glad about. We werent bothered anymore i was never bullied. We only got stares anymore an that was it.

But one day at lunch me and zane were eating at our table when jasmine came over.

"what do you want jasmine" i told her spitting the words out as if they were venom i didnt even try to hid the harsh sounds in my voice.

"you dont have to be rude, an i just came by to tell you that you wont be a daddy after all"

"thats great you can leave now"

"oh jazz you dont get it i wont give up till i have you" she paused and looked at zane,"ass long as hes in the way i cant have you ill just have to get him awa"

"your a psycotic bitch you know that"

"so ive been told" and thats all she said and walked away with her heels clicking on the tile floor.

"dude shes been screwed wayyy to many times" zane said as soon as she was out of hearing distance

"i know seriously im just afraid of what she will do next"

and after that she left us alone and another few weeks went by and still nothing happened. I was actually rather glad because i really did not want to deal with her.

It was almost march now and everything was goin great until zane got sick with the flu bad timing.

Because since he was aout for almost a week or two jasmine took advantage of this.

"hey jazz"

"goodbye jasmine"

"oh come on lets just talk"

"last time we just talked bad things happened i dont think so so bubye"

" youre no fun" she gave me a pouty face Ha nice try

"oh your still here i said go away"

"free country i think ill sit here"

"ugh your a real pain in my ass"

"i know"

"go away why are you even here"

" because i want you jazz and if you dont give in bad things WILL start happening"

"ohhhh im soooo scared"

"oh you will be you dont know what im capable of"

thats all she said before leaving me at my table. I didnt really care i mean what could she possibly do i mean seriously.

But i was soo wrong

First it was the little things

She would make people beat me up no biggy i was used to it.

Dump my food on me again no big deal

Once she locked me in a janitors closet for 6 hours i mean really dont janitors work here??? i was finally let out by one but then was question and no one believed me that sweet innoscent Jasmine did this.

Hell yah she die but i got two days of detention.

Then it started outside of school.

She put a stupid little toy in my pocket at the store and i was caught and was schocked as hell. I had to pay a fine of $150 since was only a 50 cent toy but still.