Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Zanes P.O.V

I woke up again man this was getting old this time feeling worse than ever. but i was able to open my eyes sorta. But when i did i didnt like the veiw

I saw jasmine and two football players aw shit.

"aww jazzs loverboys awake now finally i thought id have josh here shake you awake"

"what"

"oh just shut up an listen"

i looked up at her, she had her hair pulled up and the top was bumped up she had her dark skinny jeans on with knee high high heeled boots on with a white t-shirt with a black shaw on.

"listen you are being kidnapped untill jazz gives in to me and until then everyday i will beat you and so will my fine friends here so get prepared"

"why are you doin this huh jasmine you used to be really nice an sweet now your just a damn psycho wanting a guy who doesnt even like your gender"

that sentenced earned me a painful slap in the mouth

"well you know what i grew up and changed and i will NOTgive up until jazz is mine and i dont care how long it takes ill even kill you if i have to"

"he will find me you know that right"

"we will see about that" what but then i was kick in the face feeling a heel hit my check which hurt like an ass.

Then i blacked out again i have a tendency to do that lately.

Jazz's P.O.V

I havent sleep for days i have been out of it for days.

The cops have been in and out of here ever since i told my mom and dad monday, its friday i havent been to school and ive been again excused from everything. Im starting to feel like the princepal favors me but right now i dont care.

They know who it was Jasmine DeFord who took Zane Anderson and im scared. Scared Ill be too late scared of what shes doing to him right now.

Im just

Scared

My mom is like me a big worrier but shes been their for me well trying her best to.

She came over to me and sat next to me on the couch,"Jazz you gotta sleep please huney for me please i know your worried but you not sleeping is not going to help Zane get here any faster"

I stared at her and my glare is something everyone in my family trys to avoid because its a very harsh glare.

"sleep SLEEP i cant sleep ive tryed every time i close my eyes i see zane in a little shack tied up being beaten by her and others so dont tell me to sleep ok it makes things worse and what about you HUH you havent sleep either" i stood up and before i could leave i felt a mans hand grab my wrist.

"son you had no right to yell at your mother like that"

"mitch its fine hes right i havent sleep either please lets dont fight please i know this is all hard for everyone"

"yah im sorry mom and dad i didnt mean to snap like that"

"its ok son and a shack you said has jasmine ever been to a place like that"

"actually yes, um when we were dating and were walking through the woods on a date we found it and we used to go there why,"

one of the cops heard this and asked me where it was and i told them i wanted to go but they said it was best if we all stayed here incase he came home.