Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Jazzs P.O.V

Im a total ass

I just had sex

with who

jasmine yah the girl who broke my heart but still loves me

did i mention im gay

And have a boyfriend

ZANE SHIT SHIT SHIT

i messed up big time i just cheated on him and had sex for the first time and i didnt mean to didnt know. God im such an IDIOT.

Do i hate myself Yes

I wish i This never happened

Why me why does it always have to be me huh? God do you like messing with me. Im soo messed up right now.

sadly i remember everything every kiss every pleasure but why did i not stop myself i did with Zane sortof. UGH again why me.

"jazz are you awake" jasmine asked startling me

" yah im awake"

"im sorry i didnt mean for this to happen, i had no idea what i was doing" does she mean shes never had sex before me?

"your not a virgin i was but not anymore i was the one who didnt know what i was doing" i told her as i propped myself up on my elbows but still made sure my shirt covered myself.

" really i didnt notice" she said and playfully shoved me and i fell over revealing myself but quickly covered myself back up.

"sorry umm what time is it" she asked

"its 6:30pm why"

"shit, i need to go home" before i could get up she held me by my waist.

"no you dont i told zane that you were still talking to me when your phone went off sorry i didnt want to wake you"

" oh ok whatd he say"

" he told me to tell himeere you were and what i did to you"

"whatd you say" i was afraid of the answere

"i told him the truth i told him that what i told you, we talked for about an hour he understood me then i told him we had sex" i just stared at her like she just at a live kitten.

" you did FUCKING WHAT" after that i was already in my boxers standing up to pu on my pants.

" i told him the truth except i added details and things, plus you dont need him dont be a freak be with me" ugh i cant believe her

"your a cold hearted bitch you know that and i do need him i will be a freak i dont care"

"yah thats what he said to me too and fine watever"

" tell me did you lie to me about everything??"

"everything i told you you was the truth i just lied about losing my virginity but everything else is the truth ok plus if i didnt push you into having sex with me and me telling zane id never have you to myself zane was always in the way"

"are you CRAZY i mean seriously whyd you have to get me to have sex with you and to tell zane you couldve lied"

" thanks for the compliment an how am i suppossed to keep you close to me i mean if you just happened to get me pregnant that youd have to deal with me"

"oh hell no i will not NOOO i am not going to get you pregnant" a sly smile spread with across her face oh jazz your so nieve did you ever remember using a condom, nooo, so i have a 50-50 chance of getting pregnant so you might want to get prepaired to be a daddy"

oh hell no this is soo no happening, i was fully dressed when i grabbed my cell and called zane and headed home. I was already cryin my eyes out once he answered. His voice sounded like he was eithe really tired or had been crying

"h-hello" he said

" Z-ZA-ZANE I AM SO SO SO SOR- SORRY GOD I IM SO ST-STUPID I HA-HATE HE-HER"

"jazz calm down and breath where are you and ill pick you up you can explain everything"

i told him where i was and told him id be at the clearing two blocks from my house.

When i saw my car i ran over and climbed in still bawlling. Zane un buckled his seat belt and moved over and held me.

"Shhh shhh jazz can you be ok until i get us home" i nodded and off we went.

What i remember was being carried inside by my dad layed on my bed and layed their crying.

She lied she crushed me again

"jazz ok youve got to tell me everything, i know what she told me i want to hear it from you"

I did i told him everything started from this morning he just stared at me while i told him everything an i still and i still felt ashamed and dirty.

after i told him i expected hate pain yelling but no i got a freaking HUG.

"jazz i hate that she was your first experience but you know Liliana frank well um i kinda made out with her and i feel awful i mean shes sweet nice funny smart but shes not you and i did that cause i thought you were happier with jasmine please forgive me"

" forgive you damn i love you i had sex for the first time and basically cheated on you and you merely made out with a sweet girl and you ask for my forgivness, damn i should be on my hands and knees begging for mercy"

" well i couldnt ask for a better bestfriend and boyfriend because i love you no matter what"

" yah me too ok now im tired and its late lets go to bed before i start worrying about the whole pregnancy deal"

"yah come lets hit the hay"

" hit the hay Zane really"

"yah i heard it on tv ha plus i was lightening the mood see"

" oh watever genious"

" watever night Jazz"

"night Zane"

before i went to bed i made a silent pray praying that jasmine wouldnt be pregnant

But all i can do is hope and pray my stupid actions dont get me in big trouble

-Authors Note-

ok its kinda short i guess an see jazz and zane are somewhat normal together sorta well i talk at yah later peace XD

You May Call It Wrong But I Call It LOVE (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें