Chapter 15- happy ending/Last Chapter

Back to the event 

After Shuhua got Hui off her back, Yuqi was fighting with a guy, but a guy pulled out a knife she back up and was growling thats when Minnie jumped on the guy grabbing his neck and ripping it off. Shuhua pushed Hui and jumped on his back bitting his shoulder pulling him off the cliff the light showed itself. She threw him off the cliff, she looked over to see if he was gone...he was gone the light took him. Shuhua howled and turned back into a human walking towards Yuqi and Minnie.

"YEAHHH WE DID ITTTT" while they hugged each other they made alive, Soojin came from her hiding spot, Shuhua went to hug Soojin "JINJINNNN" 

Soojin hugged her back tightly "i love you shushu..."

"I LOVE YOU TOO JINJINNN" 

But Shu looked around to see other werewolves laying there."jin..."
"Shu its okay"

Police officers came from the forest to see werewolves laying there and saw the 4 of them sitting there

"you girls okay" said one of the officers they all nodded. Then turns to see one of the werewolves laying there "..." and he bends down "...my ...poor baby" he said while he picked up the werewolf head and puts it in his head. 

Soojin watched the whole thing unfold in front of her eyes and turned to look at the girls and hugged all three of them. "...I love you guys" She said to them. 

While after the officers took the werewolves that were dead to bury them. 

Soyeon and Miyeon showed up at the scenes and they saw werewolves coming out of the forest, then the 4 of them showed up. 

"MINNIEEE!!!!" minnie looked up and saw Miyeon and hugged her "...Miyeonnnn!!!' 

"you said my name...its fine...i like it when you call my name"she said while she nuzzled closer to her neck. Kissing it so no one can see. 

"YUQI YOU IDIOT" Soyeon said as tears stream down her face, hugging her tightly "..you- stupid..." 

Yuqi just laughed "yah! I told you...i would come back" 

"...I know" 

Soojin and Shuhua watched the scene in front of them happen. Shuhua didn't noticed that Soojin intertwined their hands. Soojin looked at Shuhua who was smiling and looking at the scar on her neck and her clothes was ripped. "...Shu.." Shuhua looked at her "huh" 

"I love you" 

"...Me too" 

"why are you still nervous when I say that" 

"...because Im still getting use to it" while shu hugged her. 

"But seriously I Love You Jinjin-ah" 

Thats it for the happy ending, and this is last chapter...and the last story I writing it Pain...and I wont be writing anymore, I do have a twitter account it 1ZeroLoser hope you enjoyed be safe and heathly eats alots of food bye bye.