Chapter 11

Shuhua was the first to wake up and looks to her side and saw Soojin still sleeping. She got up and when to get ready. She looked at the calendar and notice what day it was today...

"...shit.." she said while she tried to put on her clothes. Soojin wakes up and saw Shu "good morning Shu" 

Shuhua walked out. Soojin just sighed and got up and started to get ready for school. 

She got down stairs with her mother cooking and Shuhua eating . "hurry up Soojin you are going to be late." 

Soojin sat down besides Shuhua "why are you ignoring me" she asked. Shuhua stayed silence while she was finishing her last piece of meat "okay mom Im finish" as she got up to put her plate away. Soojin got up too just to catch up with Shuhua "i will eat when i come back" 

Shuhua was already heading for the door. Soojin caught up to her "shu please" as soojin grabbed her hand, Shuhua pulled her hand away "stop...you said you didnt love me so why are you trying to hold my hand" 

While she glared at her and walked away but to Soojin Shuhua eyes were blue and brown at the same time. 

"Shu.." 

Soojin was walking behind until Miyeon and Soyeon caught up with their werewolves. 

"so whats with you and shu" 

"...oh nothing...she just confessed to me" 

"OH your  werewolf did that to" they both said to Soojin "huh.."

"My werewolf confessed to me and well...it was the best choice ever" they both said again 

"WOULD YOU STOP COPYING ME" yelled Miyeon while she slapped Soyeon arm. "YAH!! THATS ALL YOUUUU" Soojin just rolled her eyes "...are werewolves are taking off" 

"HUH!!" they turned around to see them crossing the road. "AHHH YUQI" 

The three of them take of after them. They caught up to them and for the rest of the day Shuhua and Soojin never talked. Until school was over. They all went their separte ways 

"shu.."  

"..." 

"shu talk to me please" 

Shuhua just ignored it Soojin just grabbed her arm "shu.." 
"What..." 

"why are you acting like this" 

"...nothing" 

Right at the perfect moment someone comes out of nowhere. Shuhua felt it the darkness, the coldness "...shit" as Soojin was confused she felt a hand touch her shoulder. She turned around "oh Hui" 

Shuhua stopped and looked at him, he was looking at Shu and back to Soojin "hey..why is your werewolve staring at me" 

Soojin looked over to Shu "stop it..." 

Shuhua looked away and still feels it until samual comes out of nowhere "shu.." he said and glared at Hui. Hui watched Samual glare at him. 

"shu..you okay" he said while putting his arm around shu. 

Soojin watch it and felt her heart ache "..." 

"...the blood moon is almost" 

"i know..."

Shuhua said to him "...we have to be ready" Hui was standing there holding onto Soojin shoulder.." i have to go now..." hui said to her and walked away "meet me soon okay soojin" 

Soojin nodded "text me" he nodded and walked away. 

Soojin turned to Shuhua and Samual "i have to go..." Shu nodded "okay...see ya later" 

Samual nodded as he walked away from them. 
"now who was that" 

"a friend" shu said coldly to her as she walked away it was still daytime "lets just go home..." 

As they walk back home they were quiet nobody talked.  Shuhua walked inside and talking as she goes up stairs "what happened now" said soojin mom, Soojin shrugged her shoulders "i dont know..." 

"hmmm okay then" 

Soojin walked up stairs she said to herself "why do I keep lying to myself...my heart beats rapily around her...ahh!" 

As she opens the door and sees shu sitting there "shu..we need to talk" Shuhua looked at her "what.." 

"...i lied to you...i do love you...i felt it when you almost kissed me...i didnt want to believe it Shu" 

Shuhua looked at her "...you do" 

"yes shu...and for Hui...my heart doesnt beat around him anymore...but you...you always been there for me" 

"shu-" she was cut off by a pair of lips hitting her lips, it was soft and warm, she kissed her back. Shuhua pushed her down still kissing her tho and then slidding her hands into her shirt. 

"shu-" 

Shuhua stopped as she opened her eyes "shu your eyes"

"huh my eyes" as she got up Soojin was blushing very hard as she was thinking about when Shuhua was sliding her hand into her shirt. Ding 1 message from Hui. 

"shu its hui...i dont know what he wants but-" as she was kissed by Shu "its okay jinjin" 

"go i have to do something to"

"okay babe..." Shuhua stopped in her tracks "babe" as she turns around "babe...BABE" Soojin just smiled and get her a peck on the cheek. "okay see you later..." 

WELL thats it umm just so you know the next chapter is going to be the last or not ...but all im going to say is im going to do something very bad. But eat alots of food idk if i should update now or tomorrow. stay safe and heathly.