Chapter 7

Shuhua was in the hospital bed, she hadn't woken up yet after 2 whole weeks, Soojin would always visit her. Sitting next to her grabbing her hand, sleeping with her, kissing her forehead before she leaves. 

But she would feel her heartbeat, beating hard and blushing while she looked at Shuhua, smiling while she looked at her sleep peaceful, "...wow on how much i miss you shuhua"

She said to herself right before she was about to leave, she felt a hand grab her hands. She looked down to her hands to see shuhua and touching hers. 

"Shuhua you...are wake" she said while she sat back down, with tears streaming down her face, she didn't know why she is crying. She saw Shuhua open her eyes "SHU!!" she screamed and hugged her "SHU!..Don't you dare leave again...okay okay" 

"Soojin...can't breathe" 

"Oh sorry" while she let go of her, forgetting she had injures "your scars..." 

"HUH" while she looked in the mirror looking the scar on her neck "...wow...thats a big one" she said while she looked at Soojin "Isnt..." she thought of a nickname for Soojin "Jinjin" 

Soojin nodded "yes..shu" and walked up but this time she gently kisses Shu forehead "not thinking anything about it"

Shuhua blushed super hard..."umm...jinjin.." She realized what she did "..OH sorry its a habit now since you been here for 2 whole weeks" 

"2...WEEKS"

"yeah you okay? shu"

"SO that means" soojin was confused "means??"

"I HAVENT ATE MOMS FOOD FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!!!" 

Soojin just facepalm "really is that all you think about food shu" 

"WELL DUHH ITS FOOD!!!!" 

She just shook her head looking at Shu, smiling "fine i have to go get the doctor now" 

Shu just nodded "okay...be back okay Jinjin" 

The doctor came in with Soojin following her "so miss shuhua, you have a scar on the side of your stomach and your neck" he said while Shuhua was looking at her scars lifting up her shirt to look at them. 

Soojin was just eyeing her "...wow..." while she looked at Shuhua lifting her shirt. She felt her face get hot. 

"Ehem Miss Seo Soojin you will need to tend to her wounds, she will be discharge tomorrow..." he said while he walked out "you can also stay here for tonight" 

Shuhua was so amazed on how the scars looked "wow" She looked up at Soojin whos face was red "...Jinjin you okay your face is red" 

"oh....oh yeah im fine just daydreaming" 

"oh okay then" Shuhua looked at her scars again "you want to touch them jinjin" 

Soojin face once again got red from her offer "oh uhh yeah" while she walked over, Shuhua lift her shirt and revealing the scar, Soojin face was red and she then traced her fingers over Shuhua scar. Making Shuhua realizing what she has do, her face got red, blushing badly while Soojin was tracing her fingers over Shuhua scars

Shuhua tail started moving, Soojin saw it "umm Shuhua your tail" Shuhua looked at it and grabbed it "stop moving" 

She wouldnt lie she actually liked it, she knows liking a Human is bad for humans because they can get in big trouble. 

Soojin looked at Shuhua trying to keep her tail down. Shu looked over to see Soojin laughing and smiling. 

"cute"  she said to herself looking at her laugh. "yah!! why you laughing for" she said while she pushed Soojin. "Nothing nothing that was cute" 

They both looked at each other, then blushed pretty bad "umm well you want to look at the scar on my neck" Shuhua said while pointing to the scar. 

She nodded and grabbed Shuhua neck, just to look at it and tracing her fingers yet again on her neck. 

It felt ticklish to Shuhua, but she didn't try to move but turned her head and before you know it Soojin face was right there, They both looked into each other eyes. Shuhua moved closer not even thinking, closing her eyes, Soojin noticed that Shuhua was moving forward. 

"uh..Shu" Shuhua stopped "...Im sorry" she said while she backed off "im..sorry " 

Thats it, hoped you enjoy be safe, and healthy

❤❤