Chapter 9

Shuhua woke up and turned around and put her arms around someones body, she opened her eyes and revealed to her Soojin. She was shocked "...oh..." Shuhua got up "jinjin.." while she was shaking her body, she groaned "5 more mins" as soojin turns around and lays on the other side. "cutie..." Shuhua said as she gets up to get ready for school, she was only going once, which it was Friday she hasnt went to school for the whole week because of the kidnapping and stuff that happened. 

Shuhua went to the bathroom to clean up and put clothes on. She looked in the mirror and saw the scar of the bite on her neck "...Sheesh..thats going to stay there forever" she touch it "stupid asshole ruined my beautiful neck" 

She was ready and walked out and saw Soojin barley waking up "hey jinjin you barley waking up" 

"yes.." she got up "you done with the bathroom" shu nodded "okay" as soojin ruffles her hair and walks into the bathroom. 

Shuhua got her bag and went down stairs to her surprise Soojin mom wasnt there.  She walked to the table and saw a paper "went to the store go school sorry i didnt cook you breakfast" 

Shuhua was bit disappoint she wanted to eat and stuff her mouth but she shrugged it off and proceed to sit on the couch waiting for Soojin to finish. 

Shuhua was just playing with her ears and tails. "should i transform" Shuhua said to herself. 

She got up and thought about it then she transform. Shuhua looked around, Soojin was coming down the stairs "hey shu did mom cook" she said while she was buttoning her shirt, looked up and almost screamed because she saw a wolf in her living room. 

Shu hurried up and changed back really quick "jinjin its just me...its just me" as she hugged her. "...your fur why was it black and your eyes are so prettty" Shuhua was taken back "huh...I dont really know" 

Shuhua stared at Soojin "so...we ready to go to school" Soojin nodded "yeah lets go"

They arrived at school with Soyeon and Miyeon waiting with their werewolves. "Sooojinnn!!!" 

Some random guy came out of nowhere. "Soojin..." Shuhua looked at the guy it was him, she felt it yet again the darkness from the guy, it was strong and she didnt like it. 

"ALLL WEREWOLVES PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR CLASSES" 

"go shu I will see you after class" Soojin said, Shuhua looked at her smiled and then looked at the guy. She walked off with Yuqi and Minnie. "do you guys feel it" 

"feel what" they both said to her "that...guy..." they both looked at him and then at each other "no...idk what Im suppose to feel but i think its just your jealous getting the best of you I know you love Soojin because the way you look at her.. because thats the way I look at my master" 

Yuqi said smiling at Shuhua "you are not alone shu..."

"ugh me tooo i fell in love with my master" minnie said while she stop with her eyes closed. 

Yuqi and Shuhua put their hand on her shoulder "we know we all like our owners...but-"

"we can't tell them..."

Shuhua snapped out of it "BUT SERIOUSLY YOU DON'T FEEL IT..."

They looked at each other "no...what are we suppose to feel around him" 

"jealous" yuqi said to her "NO...darkness...like..so much anger....death....cold" 

Yuqi and Minnie stopped "darkness?'.." 

"no werewolf had that feeling never from a human" 

"you guys im serious i feel it...it is always stuck with me" 

"...dont you think the vampire's are back...i mean...we havent seen them ever since the great war..." 

"i mean you are right...you dont think they are here for another war..." 

"i dont know..." They thought about it so hard "ugh..lets not think about and get to class" 

They spend all day in class working learning about the laws, well to the trios surprised they actually paid attention in class. When lunch started a guy he was human or so the trio thought they were walking over to their owners but "hey...can i talk to you guys" he said to them "my name is samuel nice to meet you guys" 

The trio looked at the owners and back at him "is it important..?" He nodded "he has to do with that guy over there" he said pointing at the guy talking with Soojin. 

Shuhua was the first to speak "okay lets talk" Samuel nodded "lets go then" he said bring them to the forest "why here" 

"its quiet..and well" some vampire's jumped down "hello..." 

"vampires" while Shu growled "hey hey...we are trying to prevent a war here" one of the girls said. 

"war?"

Samuel looked at Shu "you are the strongest werewolf because from what I understand you can sense Hui power" he said to her "...and from what we know he wants to start a whole out war with the werewolfs he wants to kill every single one of them...so that the humans can be ours and he is after that owner of yours" 

SORRY I HAVE TO BRING HUI BACK   

Shuhua looked to the ground "...so what can we do..." 

"the werewolfs have no idea whats going on so we want to keep it that way"

Yuqi speaked up "but wont they just get killed..." she said to them "if they dont know whats coming we will never win against them...we wont win this war" 

"you guys won the last war" 

"yeah...back then where we actually can go in and out of wolf form and we had the greatest fighters back then" 

"wait...the arena...fighters thunder...is the greatest out of all of them" 

The vampires looked at each other "we are trying to prevent you guys from going to war" 

"well...since the great old mighty great and powerful hui is going to start it we have no choice.." shuhua said to them

"old?...is he old" 

"i dont care if he is old or not geez..." 

"well we have to go back to class now see ya guys around...and if we do go to war I know there is some good vamps out there" 

"dont call us vamps shu" 

"vamps...but bye bye" 

Thats it hope you guys enjoyed and Im also writing some au's on my twitter which is @/1ZeroLoser go give me a follow but bye bye and hoped you enjoyed stay healthy and eat lots of food