Chapter 1- Home

Shuhua was smiling big, after she heard home. The only home she had was that cage but it was cold, with no blanket, just sleeping on the hard cold floor. Soojin handed the money to the store clerk and the guy looked at who she was adopting. "Oh you got her..." he said not satisfied with Soojin buying her.

"Why can't you buy another pet, or a pet that strong to protect a pretty person like you"

Soojin rolled her eyes "No, why don't you mind your own business, and worry about your life instead of other people life."

"She was about to be put down too, why did you pick her, plus she isn't a person she is dog, a pet, a werewolf"

"Yeah, I picked her, what did you choose plus I hate people like you because you can't see they are trying to act human but we don't give them a chance"

"I haven't choose a pet yet but I know she is a weakling" While pointing to Shuhua "and a human? don't make me laugh they are just here to be under our control"

Soojin just shook her head "if you haven't chosen a werewolf you shouldn't be talking, should you"

The manager came out "Do-won" (A RANDOM NAME)

"Shut it, give her the papers now"

He gave her the papers giving her a glare. "Here" Soojin grabbed them and took Shuhua hand and led her outside. Shuhua looking around she only saw this place from her cage.

"Wow...its so much cooler outside..." she said to herself "you never left the store"

She shook her head "no.." Soojin looked sad and Shuhua sensed it "don't be sad master"

Soojin lift her head "no don't call me master call me Soojin Shuhua"

Shuhua nodded "ok..umm soo-jin"

Soojin dad honked the horn and Shuhua got scared and looked at the car and got in front of Soojin staring right at the car, she got in a fighting stance.

"Hey calm down Shuhua its just my father, come on" she took Shuhua hand.

They got in. "Hello, Shuhua welcome"

Shuhua got in the back seat looking around fascinated by everything. She noticed Soojin wasn't getting "Soo-jin?..where is maste-r?"

Soojin sat in the front seat "Didn't I tell you not to call me master"

Her dad looked at Soojin "she has to" Soojin glared at her dad "no, I don't want her to call me master, and she doesn't have too."

Her dad didn't say anything and started driving. Shuhua looked out of the window looking at everything go by "wow...this is SOO COOL"

Soojin smiled, hearing Shuhua excited in the back seat. Her dad smiled "Shuhua you must have never left that store to see the outside"

"YEAH!! I only ever saw other people chose the other werewolf's even my friend left me I don't know where she is at I hope I can see her again" Shuhua said sounding sad but happy at the same time.

They finally got to the house, Shuhua looked around. "wow"

They walked inside, where Soojin mom was "aww she is a cutie" said Soojin mom, while hugging Shuhua.

Shuhua was shocked my soojin mom sudden movement but hugged her back.

Soojin turned around to her dad "where is she sleeping"

"with you I think she need's to feel safe with you"

Soojin nodded not saying anything "yeah" Soojin mom was bonding with her hugging her, kissing her. Shuhua just took it all in, smiling really brightly.

"come on mom stop it, lets go shuhua I will show you my room"

Shuhua nodded following her up the stairs to Soojin room. She smelled the familiar scent, it was her scent

"Mas-Soojin...umm why do you smell like cherry's"

"I-- smell like cherry's" soojin said while she smells herself.

Shuhua nodded "yes"

"Well shuhua you can sleep on my bed for now, so that we can get a bed for you to sleep on"

Shuhua shook her head "I was told I can't sleep the same bed as mast-" she was cut off by soojin "I said stop calling me master, and you are not in that cage Shuhua, you" she didn't want to say it "you are mine...and is under my control" she hated saying that.

Shuhua nodded "okay..."

It was already night time and Shuhua was just looking outside watching the sunset, "oh wow SOOJIN look its so ORANGE" while she pointed at the sky.

Soojin just came out of the shower, "mmhmm yeah"

"Soojin!!! why are not- nevermind you seen this all time..." Shuhua said looking at the window "wow..the city you can see it from here"

"I couldn't see it from where I was, in that cage" Soojin was just listening "mmhmm"

"Soojin I know I never got to say this, but thank you, for giving me a chance to live with you and this family"

Soojin looked at her "yeah...your welcome"and when back to what she was doing. Shuhua still looking out the window "also...why did you choose me, I was nothing special plus I 'am weak like that guy said"

"no, well I don't know something about you is special but I haven't find that yet, like I feel like I should stay close to you and take care of you and even the look in your eyes, it was telling me something"

Shuhua turned around "really" while she was touching her eyes "my eyes..." her ears perked "really"

"Soojin, I felt something with you too like I wanted to protect you, you heard the stories, the werewolves always protects humans."

The sun finally when down "oo...so that's how the sun moves"

Soojin just laughed "yes...it does" she yawns "well lets go to bed Shuhua"

I just thought of this story but that's the end of that chapter see yall next chapter