Chapter 5

Shuhua woke up in cage "ugh.." she felt her wound. Then some guy started to talk to her "you are new..." 

Shuhua nodded "yeah...what happened" while she got up. 

"well you were throw in the back of the truck some werewolves helped you." 

"really" she smelled something really bad. "the werewolves" she covered her nose "why does it smell so" 

"dead" 

"they fought against him, Thunder" 

"Thunder?? what kind of name is that" 

Shuhua watched as a lot of dead werewolves go by with their neck torn out "ew..." while she looked away from the scene. 

Some guys came around the corner "hmm that one" it was a little guy "NO PLEASE IM NOT READY TO DIE I JUST WANT TO SEE MY MASTER AGAIN" he yelled out 
"oh you will see your master again." while the guys pulled him out with a his collar "COME ON LITTLE GUY" 

Shuhua just watched it happened, as the little guy was getting pulled away, crying to see his master one last time. 

"They let you video call your master, and take you to the arena to fight" the guys said to Shuhua. 

"have you ever-"

"yes I have, only few werewolves survived Thunder" he said sighing about it "he killed so many but in his eyes he doesn't want to do it because it is his kind," 

Shuhua just listen closely. "yeah..I would want to go back to Soojin" 

"you mean your master" 

"she doesn't like to be called Master she likes to be called Soojin and I like her" 

"What like as a mate...you know humans wont allowed it" 

"I know but have you ever had that urge to protect someone with your life like you want to be by someone side forever you don't want to give them away" 

He nodded "yes..i had someone...she was so beautiful but she had someone already but I also wanted to be there but I got captured she probably forgot me already" 

"hmm yeah" 

"the fight is going to start I feel bad for that little guy" while both of them looked at the tv. 

Shuhua watched as the fight started with Thunder throwing around the little guy. That's when thunder had a tight grip on his neck and ripped it with blood coming out. "..." 

While the little guy got throw he went back to his human form "dead"

"WE ARE BRING THUNDER HE NEEDS TO REST" said one of the men, he came around the corner with a chain around his neck with chain on his ankle and wrists. 

He walked past a lot of the werewolves that step back I didn't move a inch. I told myself "im going home, Im going to see her again"

Soojin POV of that Night.

Soojin mom arrived home with blood on her and bruised, she broke down crying. "im so sorry Soojin, Im so sorry" 

I came down "mom I want to take Shuhua to a ice cream shop" I said cheerful coming down, I looked up and saw my mom on the floor, with blood on her, crying saying she is sorry to me. 

I looked around her "mom where is shuhua"

My mom sat there, her voice was breaking "she...got....taken...some man jumped out and jus-t...they aimed at me - with a gun...you know...what that werewolf did...she- jumped out in front"

My dad came in "honey whats wrong why are you crying why is there blood SOOJIN WHAT DID YOU-"

"STOP SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING DONT YELL AT HER, instead be there for her. " My dad turned to me with tears streaming down my face. "what happened" he asked my mom. 

"Shuhua got taken while protecting me" 

"its okay honey we will get her back right Soojin" 

I was standing there not saying anything with tears going down my face. 

"im going- to look for her, her couldn't have gone far right...or will I see" Imagined a image, that I shouldnt have imagined in my head. I told myself not to think about it. 

I walked out of the door, screaming her name "SHUHUA", I wanted her to be safe "Please please" I ran into town saying her name, I saw some of my friends at a ice cream shop, and entered the shop, they looked at me 
"Soojin you okay" Yuqi came back with ice cream "hey soojin, where Shuhua" she said smiling at me, I just broke down "she was- taken but some men...while she was with my mom" 

Yuqi was shocked the most she was about to drop the ice cream, Soyeon caught her "..what.." 

Minne walked up and gave a hug to Soojin "its okay...we will find her don't worry" with her ears down and she looked at Miyeon "master..." 

Miyeon was standing there "how...why do they take them we don't even know where to start" 

"come on...we have to find her guys-" I said to them while we ran out. "we are leaving the werewolves home I don't want to risk them..." Miyeon and Soyeon said to me "go home please" 

They shook there head "no we want to look for h-" 

"Stop just go home...she will be back please we don't want to risk you guys" they had no choice but to go home "run home!!"soyeon yelled to them. they took off running back to their house. 

After a few minutes when by and me and the girls were walking around they got a text message that, there werewolves got home safely.  

"soojin we will find her" I just nodded "I hope we will" they stopped and saw a van they hid behind a bush. They grabbed a werewolf by the collar and pin him down then after but a muzzle on him. It was screaming for his master. "KJ!! KJ!!!" 

He ran out of the house "NO DON'T NOO" while the group of guys threw him in the back and took off. He ran out in front of his house "FUCKK" 

The girls ran up to him "we have follow them please my werewolf got took too" 

"Fine...because I'm not losing him he is my family get in" they all got into the car to follow the van. 

Sorry if it took so long to update, but I will update again today. also can you point out any mistakes I make like spelling errors. bye bye have a good day and stay safe.