Chapter 6

Shuhua sit there talking with the guy about everything "so you want to get out of here too"

"yes I do.. but- " the cage they were in opened and a few guys walked in and looked at Shuhua "THAT ONE" 

"What!?" 

The guy looked at Shuhua "no don't take me" 

"Sorry" while they grabbed Shuhua collar "no STOP LET ME GO" Soojin smiled popped in her mind "NO I WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN PLEASE" while tears were streaming down her face "STOP PLEASEEE" 

While they pulled her to the room "we will give you 1 minute whats you master name" 

"...So-ojin" 

"okay" 

They looked her up and found her phone number, "okay here this video call her" 

Shuhua took the phone and started to punched numbers in. 

Soojin was receiving a unknown phone number , She answered it. "SHUHUA" 

Shuhua was sitting "Soojin...I love you with all my heart Soojin I love you I want to be in your arms again Soojin"

"Shuhua what are you saying Shuhua where are you"

"Soojin...Im going to die I can feel it...I want to hug you again" she said while her voice begin to crack "...Soojin...take care for me please" 

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY GOODBYE SHUHUA DONT YOU DARE" 

"...goobye" 

"Sorry kid times up" while the man walked over to Shuhua

"Soojin I have to go..." 

end video call. before you know it Soojin tears was going down her face, she didn't know she was crying. The man looked at his rear mirror "...Shit..." 

While the guy stepped on it "we can get there on time before they do anything to her" 

Soojin thought about what Shuhua said "I want to be in arms, I love you with all my heart, I want to hug you again" Her heartbeat started going crazy, she grabbed her chest "I'am I...no" 

Soyeon smiled "you are falling in love with her aren't you" 

"huh...no no no"

"Sure you be denying it"

"Why are we even talking about this I just want her back" she said while looking away out of the window blushing. 

The followed the van all the way up to the mountains but they hid it and they called the cops they said they will be there in 20 mins.

The men took out all the werewolves putting chains on them. They watched other people walk in on the other side, so they took off to enter to. 

"excuse what are you here to see" 

"Excuse you they are my little sisters so can you kindly show us a room so we can watch the fight" 

"fine" 

Shuhua was pulled in a room, she had to put on a chain around her neck. She walked forward, every light hitting her, she put her hand up because it was bright. "why is it so bright" 

Everyone screamed as Thunder came out everyone was chanting his name "oh.." 

She turned around "so..hi how have you been..i know you been killing a lot of werewolfs but " 

Thunder was also in his human form "I didn't want to do this" 

Soojin came in and sat down..."shuhua...oh my god"

"So why you doing it then"

"because I want to survive..." he growled, Shuhua thought to her head "I guess we are going...but I also want to survive..." 

They both ran to each other, after they crashed head to head, after their change, the wolves backed away, dropping their heads low to the ground. 

Shuhua had dark black fur with blue eyes, Thunder had gray fur with brown eyes. he was taken back from Shuhua black fur. 

Their heads laid low to the ground, growling viscously at each other, they begin circling one another. Thunder leaped forward pinning Shuhua to the ground, biting her neck, shaking it vigorously. Her neck started to bleeding staining her white fur as it goes down her belly. She whined, she tried to push him off but he was twice her size. 

The one person she thought about was "soojin.." 

She bit his paw making him let go of Shuhua,  Her neck was bleeding. They circled each other again. Shuhua was in pain because of her neck. She took a chance and leaped onto Thunder back biting the back of his neck making him howl in pain. Thunder tried to bite her, or shake her off.  She had a tight grip on his neck, biting it even harder, she started to feel blood going into her mouth. Thunder couldn't shake her off,  he was losing the fight. 

He opened his eyes and Shuhua saw it, the eyes the sadness. She gathered the strength and threw him letting him hit the hard floor hard. Shuhua looked at the light above her. She howled and breathed. She had blood all over her.

Soojin looked at her werewolf beaten "...oh...Shuhua"

Some guys ran in "THE POLICE ARE HERE" 

Everyone begin to ran out. Shuhua passed out in the arena shapeshifting back to human form. "come on guys" while she ran down looking for the door to the arena. 

She entered the arena, the guy went to check on the other werewolf "..dang she didn't damage to him" 

Soojin grabbed Shuhua head and put it on her lap "shuhua...hey I'm here" 

Shuhua eyes opened "...Soo-jin..." 

The guy walked over to Shuhua "where are the other werewolves" she pointed "in there cage..."

While she passed out  hearing Soojin voice "we are going home okay"

That's it here is other chapter, thank for reading stay safe eat alots of food, be healthy bye bye. 

 quote because I love this quote 

"the minute you think about giving up think of the reason you held on for so long"