Chapter 3

ELTONS POV:
Right now everyone is asleep and we are here at this water park. I think we are going to stay overnight. I then grabbed a pan and banged it on the table. I kinda forgot that Sam was here. Sam then started to cry. "Shh shh, baby,"Colby said to Sam, holding him. "Sorry," I said and Colby glared at me. "Well we are here," I tell them. "Where are we," Sam said rubbing his eyes. "We are at a water park. We are going to spend the night here." Sams eyes then widen.

SAMS POV:
Uncle Elton said that we have to stay here over night! That's really exciting! I love the water. "Umm Sam can't swim," Colby says. I frown and nod. "Good think I brought your Floaties." I smile and kiss his cheek. I love Colby so so much. When we walk into the water park I see a boat thing. "Can I go in it. Please daddy pleaseeee," I ask Colby. "Of course. I just need to put sunscreen on you." I nod and Colby puts sunscreen on me. "That feels good," I tell him when he rubs it on my arms.

Colby laughs and nods. He then put the floaties on my arms. "Now go have fun." I giggle and grabbed his hand. "Wait what are you," I then Colby off by pushing him in the water. "You think that's funny. Watch this," Colby said and splashed me. We then had a splash fight. "Y'all are so cute," Corey said smiling and Colby smiled and held me. "Wanna go on a water slide." I nod. Colby grabbed my hand and we walked over to the water slides.

It was really small compared to the other ones. "I wanna go on the big ones," I whined. "Are you sure you might get scared baby," Colby tells me. "I'm sure," I say and Colby smiles. "Your so tough. Now let's go," he says and skips. I giggle and run after him. When we got on the top of the water slide. I started to get scared it looks really scary. "Baby you don't have to do it." I nod and hug him. Colby always makes me feel better.

"I'm ready." He nods and I sit on his lap. When we go down I yelled at the top of my lungs. I hugged Colby really tight. At the bottom we got splashed with water. "Did you like it," Colby asked holding me in the water. "Yeah it was really fun I wanna go again." He laughed and nodded.

COLBYS POV:
About an hour later we had to hide because everyone was leaving and the water park was about to close. I don't know how I'm going to hide with Sam because he always giggles and then I laugh because it's really cute. We might have to hide alone. Which I know Sam won't do. "We should hide in these tubes," Elton says and I shake my head. "That's the most obvious place ever," I say laughing. We then went over to the concession stand. I found a really good hiding spot and so did Corey back there. "Wait where am I gonna go," Sam said frowning. "With uncle Elton," I tell him. "B-but I wanna stay w-with you," Sam said sniffling.

I nod and tell him to come here. "Elton, Sam is gonna hide with me." He nods and walks away to find a hiding spot...