Regaining her wits, she responded with  "Okay Teacher." As if she was some kindergarten who just got told by her Teacher to bring stationary from tomorrow on-wards. She grabbed her dress from the back and got out of car. Smiling on her way inside the farmhouse, which was now getting decorated with lights and flowers. wedding preps were going with the flow.
Haya was going to Mariyam's room when her phone beeped. She looked down at the screen to find a message from Mandy "We are not done yet!"
Sure we aren't . We never are. 

**********************************************************************************************

"Mariyam for the last time ,stop panicking you look so MashAllah " Haya told Mariyam as she tried to set her dupatta

"Mariyam for the last time ,stop panicking you look so MashAllah " Haya told Mariyam as she tried to set her dupatta. Mariyam was losing her shit. She thought that the eye liner of her left eye wasn't crooked enough. Sigh . Wedding jitters and all. Haya had to accompany Mariyam to the parlor on Aunty's request so now she had to bear with her anxiety and 'sub thek hai na' questions!

"Mariyam , babe you look perfect. Everything is spot on. Now stop panicking and get going. We need to get to the venue. Barat anay wali hai yaar .(the wedding party is about to arrive. )" Haya reassured her as she escorted Mariyam out of the parlor.

Haya was wearing white shaffoon with full blouse and sleeves.She hated showing extra skin, it made her unconfortable so all her saris had full blouses.  Her hair were curled into beachy waves , with light makeup and jumkas she looked like a vision in white. Haya was beyond satisfied with her look. After helping Mariyam getting in the car , she sat beside her and whispered soothing words through the whole ride to wedding venue.

The venue was decorated with white and pink flowers mainly roses and tulips. The stage was covered with white roses. The round tables and cahirs had white cloth on, a bouquet of white roses rested on the top of the tables. Haya, searched through the crowd for Taimoor but couldn't find him. Maybe he was late or coming with the Barat since it was his best friend's wedding. So, she decided to go back to the bridal room. Haya was about to turn , when she heard a whisper "looking for someone?" and her breath hitched. She was startled. "Can you just stop creeping me out?" ,she asked as she gave him an annoyed look.

Taimoor was wearing a white embellished prince coat and with kurta pajama .And had his black sunglasses on as it was an outdoor event . Her heart was screaming "hottieeeee" but her brain told her to focus. They were enemies until he tells her that she is the love of his life. His better half. She had to keep it that way until he confessed and there was no looming confession . She couldn't fall for him. He would crush her soul into pieces and her heart too. AFTER LOSING everything , she can't lose herself too . She won't be able to recover from this blow.

"Hey kitty , how are you suddenly tall ? Looks like the complian we got last month for you, works like magic." He said as he gestured towards her explaining how her head which reached his shoulder was above it.
"I can't say about complian but those brain development tablets I keep mixing in your coffee turned out to be fake. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to come with the Barat?" , she said as she turned to leave.

"Barat is just here , I'll reenter with Barat. And about what I am doing here, Bua sent Gajray she made for you." He said as he handed over the red gajray to her. Ugh , gajray were her weaknesss. Bua!I love you !!! Haya thought as she dreamily looked at the hand that held them. Haya's eyes were sparkling as she looked at them and wore them . " I love Bua. Look at them. Just so perfect. And she made them for me. Ugh" Haya said as she showed her gajray adorned wrists to him. Haya was about to leave all when his voice stops her dead in track. "Haya , wait. " ,he said as he pulled her back which made her loose balance thanks to her heels and she collided into his chest.
 His cologne. Damn it. She wanted it too. The cologne. IT WAS LIKE HER DRUG. She had sneaked into his bedroom and ransacked the room looking for it when he left for a week because his cologne felt home, and she was feeling homesick. She was disappointed when she didn't find it but later she had realized how stupid it was. He had  taken it with him.