Chapter 24

Erika drives off in glee to the Antonio's manor as she feels happy, when she woke up she had aches in her privates but it was worth it!

She never understood why people loved doing it but now that she had tasted it she knew the answers and she can't go back to her house and wake up her sexy mate to make love again. But, 1st thing 1st she needs to meet the twins, she grins.
Erika opens the door as she shouts.

"Yo Twinkies, guess who is turning into a fucking werewolf!"

She hollers as the twin walks in to see a very distraught Erika wearing a white shirt, her hair is going everywhere and her lips are swollen and she is bare foot.

"What happened to you?" Finn asks with narrowed eyes.

She opens the first two button of the shirt pulling it a bit and showing her mark made by Enzo.

"Guess who got laid last night and now I'll be a werewolf rawrrr" she jumps up and down in excitement.

The twin face palms each other as they hear it.

"You came all the way to here just to tell you got laid?" Sean asks her in astonishment.

She nods vigorously as she does a moon step and doing the happy dance.

"You will not be a wolf and it's just a mating mark!" Finn informs making her stop mid air as she snaps her head at him.

"WHAT?" she screams

"You mean to say I did all that for nothing? That bastard cheated on me!!" she shouts before turning around to the car to get her revenge.

The twin looks at each other then at the door,

"What is wrong with that girl?" Finn murmurs.

"Been asking that same thing ever since" Sean grumbles before going to their room.

*******

Enzo stretches himself as a smile forms on his lips remembering the night. His little mate was a wild cat and he couldn't get enough of her till they were too exhausted to even move.

He touches the space where his mate lied to pull her to him just to find it empty, he opens his eyes to look and he doesn't find her at all. He pulls his boxer before walking out of the room.

"Piglet" he calls out.

He walks to the kitchen and finds it empty, her smell is everywhere so he can't figure out if she is in the house or not as he takes a step to go upstairs to get his phone and call her the front door opens with a bang startling him.

He sees his mate walking to him in anger,

"Where were you" he stops as she pushes him and he lands on the stairs as she stands narrowing her eyes at him full with accusation.

"You cheater!" she shouts at him and he looks at her in confusion.

"What?" he asks.

"I cannot turn into a werewolf, you cheated" she screams.

Enzo rubs his temple as he gets up from the stair.

"What the hell is wrong now?" he asks tired as he tries to pull her to him.

"Don't touch me, why can't I turn in a wolf even after we slept together that's so unfair!" she pouts.

Enzo sighs before once again pulling her to him, "I would love nothing more than to spank you right now, but I won't. Knowing you all my life I must say you still succeed to amaze me. Here I thought you would be all sweet and stuff when we wake up but I always forget that your brains don't know the word normal now do you?" he knocks on her head.