I want you

Dixie POV

"Anna!" I shout and she swallows hard.
"Dixie I'm sorry this was my first time I swear" she quickly says and I look at her.
"Anna why are you doing drugs again?!"'I shout and she bites her bottom lip again.
"I'm sorry Dixie I was just so stressed studying for finals" she says and I run my hands through my hair.
"Anna you could of called me and I would of taken you out for a break to get your mind off of everything!" She sniffs.

"You were busy with your girlfriend" I move across the room.
"Anna you could of called me I would of come even if I was with Addison!" I say and Anna looks down.
"I just didn't want you to worry about me. I wanted you to live your life with her Dixie cause I know she makes you happy and I don't want my shit to come in the way of your life" I softened up a bit.
"Anna your shit is my shit. We have already been through so much before" I say and Anna wipes away her falling tears.

I sigh loudly.
"Anna" I say and she looks at me with teary eyes.
"I think we should tell your parents" I say.
"No Dixie please don't tell them. All they wanted was a normal daughter that's why they adopted me please don't tell them. I'll stop I promise" she says and I rub my face with my hands.
"You promised last time Anna and you broke it, how can I know that you are getting the proper help to get over this?" Anna looks down.

"Dixie please" she begs me and I bite my bottom lip before sighing loudly.
"Okay but I'm searching your room" I say and begin to search ever inch of her room even all her secret hiding spots. There was nothing and I took a seat next to her. I wrap my arm around her shoulders and she sobs into my shoulder.
"Shh it's okay Anna I'm here for you and always will be" Anna moves closer to me and I just held my best friend.

* * *

Anna stayed at my place to sober up but she was having a major withdrawal. She didn't want her parents to see her like she was but today she went back home. I just hoped she would keep her promise and won't go back to drugs.

I arrived at Addison house still feeling down and upset about Anna. I open the door and walk inside. Addison was busy talking to a man in a business suit.
"Oh sorry" I say as they both stop talking and look at me.
"No baby it's okay, this is Jackson his my lawyer. We are busy sorting out the divorce papers" I go up to Jackson and shake his hand.

"I'm Dixie" I say and he smiles at me.
"A pleasure to meet you" he says and I smile back for a split second before my smile disappears. Addison came up to me.
"We will just be a moment" she says and I nod my head. She kisses my cheek and looks over my face. I gave her a fake smile before I saw the kids and walked away.

I headed towards them and they all attack me in a hug. I laugh and play some random game with them. It wasn't long until Addison came outside and called me over. She pulled me into the kitchen and held my hand.
"Dixie what's wrong you've been upset for a week?" she says and I sigh.
"There's something I haven't told you about Anna" I say and Addison nods her head for me to continue.

I breath in and out.
"Anna has quite a dark past. When Anna was 15 her mom died from a car crash and her dad become an abusive alcoholic and probably did terrible things to Anna even though she didn't really want to tell me what he did the only thing I can tell you is that she has scars. He died not to long after her mom and Anna couldn't pay for the rent of her place anymore and ended up being homeless for a very long time. She hid from the court so that she wouldn't go into a adoption center" I say biting my bottom lip.

"Holy shit" Addison says and I nod my head.
"It gets worse. Anna started doing drugs and selling them in order to survive and a bunch of other things. It was only when she was 16 was she caught and eventually adopted by her current family but the thing is they have no idea that she did drugs or anything. She was sent to our school after a few months after being adopted and we immediately clicked like we were made to be best friends. I had no idea that she was still doing drugs until one day....I got a call from her and she said she needed me to pick her up, so I did and I found her totally out  of it like it was so bad" I say and Addison rubs her hand up and down my back.

"I helped her out I got her clean, she agreed for me to track her all the time and I got her to a stable place for about a year but the other day I caught her using again" I say and Addison sighs.
"Does her parents know?" I shake my head and Addison looks at me.
"Dixie her parents need to know so they can help her" I sigh knowing that she's right.
"Okay I'll talk to Anna" I say and Addison nods her head and kisses my cheek.

"Come on I'll make all of us something to eat and we can hang out with the kids to cheer you up" I nod my head and smile at her. I feel a little better now that I've told someone.

* * *

"Ava you better get your naughty butt inside this bed right now" I say and Ava laughs before shaking her head.
"Fine you asked for it" I say and pick Ava up. She starts giggling and I put her on the bed before attacking her with tickles. She started laughing uncontrollably.
"Ok you two it's enough, time for bed" I stop and turn my head to look at Addison.

"You better sleep now before your mom gets you" I say and Ava quickly gets under the covers which makes me laugh.
"Logan is asleep" Addison says and I smile at her. I get up and look at Juliet who was quietly snoring away. She looked so cute. I made sure she was tucked in before kissing her forehead. I walk back over at Ava and kiss her cheek which makes her grin.
"Goodnight" I say softly and Ava sits up and kisses my cheek.

"It's only far if I get you back" Ava says before turning over on her side and closing her eyes. She's so cute I swear Addison raised the best kids. Addison smiles at me before taking my hand and leading me out. There was something about Addison that was different but I couldn't put my finger on it. We turned off all the lights and closed the door before heading to Addisons room.

"I'm gonna have a quick shower babe" I say kissing her cheek. Just as I was going to walk away Addison grabbed my hand and pulled me back to her. She kisses me hard on my lips before pulling away.
"Don't be long" she said and I smirked before laughing and heading into the shower. I took a quick shower before changing into my pjs. I told my parents that I was staying at Anna's house and they never question it so I was good.

Oh yeah my parents came back home last week and it was actually really good to see them. Charli comes home in a week and a half. I missed my sister and her annoying personality. I head inside the bedroom and Addison was already in bed. It looked like she was asleep so I wanted to stay as quiet as possible.

I get in bed and turn off the light when I heard her sigh.
"You still awake?" I whisper and she shifts and snuggles closer into me. I laugh softly but immediately stop when she started kissing my neck. She sucked on my neck which made me moan softly. She sits up and throws her leg over my wait and sits on top of me. She leans down and kisses my neck again before kissing my jaw. I grip her thighs, when did Addison get so confident?

She kisses my lips for a second before hovering over my lips.
"I want you"