Sure

Dixie POV

Okay so Addison carried me all the way to her car which was a fancy Audi car which is surprising with a teachers salary's. I almost whined when she put me down in her car but she would find that weird and not help me anymore and we can't have that. She gets into the front seat and turns to look at me.
"Do you want to phone your parents?" I shake my head.
"No I'll call them later, they aren't in the country at the moment" she raises one perfect eyebrow.

"Any other family members like a sister?" I nod my head.
"Yeah I do, Charli...." I say biting my bottom lip and I swear for a split second she looked down at my lips. I must be seeing things.
"But she's out of the country too, she's going to a dance competition in England" I say and she sighs and starts her car.
"so who will care for you if this injury is serious?" She asks looking back at me.

"Uhm I can care for myself I'm a big girl" she laugh and shakes her head.
"I'm being serious Dixie" I smirk.
"I'm being serious Addison" I say and she whips her head to look at me.
"I knew I shouldn't of told the class my real name" I laugh.
"To late" she pulls out of the school parking lot and starts driving to the hospital. We were quiet for the whole way until we arrived at the hospital.

"I'll carry you again" she said getting out her car before I could reply. She opens the passengers door and picks me up again.
"Is this becoming our thing now?" I say smirking and she laughs walking into the hospital.
"No it's inappropriate if I do this all the time" the smirk never leaves my face.
"Isn't it inappropriate now?" She looks at me and smiles.

"No your injured and you don't seem to mind it" she looks away from me to focus on where she is going.
"I don't mind it at all" she looks at me and shakes her head before walking to the sitting area. She puts me down and points her finger at me.
"Stay" she says in her strict teacher voice and I smile.
"Yes ma'am" she walks over to the front desk and I sigh. I have no idea if we were just flirting or she was just being friendly.

My phone starts ringing in my pocket and I fish it out. I look at the screen and see it's Anna trying to phone me.
"Hey Anna" I say.
"Hey dumbass I came to watch you just to find out that you hurt yourself and the English teacher took you to the hospital?" I look over at Ms.Easterling and I sigh.
"Yeah it's true" she starts giggling.
"Ohhhhh" I roll my eyes.
"Anna don't nothing is happening" I say and she starts laughing.

"Sure that's what they all say" she says in a teasing voice and I groan.
"Anna you got to stop reading so much Wattpad" she laughs harder and I see Ms.Easterling and a nurse walking towards me.
"Anna I got to go" I say.
"Oh is that code for you are sleeping with her?" I nearly choke on my spit.
"ANNA!" I shout and she laughs.

"Oh hush honey you know it's true" I laugh.
"No Anna now I love you, I got to go" Ms.Easterling looks at me and crosses her arms.
"I love you more but if you fuck her-"
"BYE ANNA!" I shout and end the call. I look at the nurse.
"Hello Ms D'Amelio may I have a look at your ankle?" I nod my head and smile. She bends down and looks at my ankle. She touches my skin and I look at Ms.Easterling and she smiles at me.

"It doesn't seem to be broken just badly sprained" I gently punched Ms.Easterling arm which gave her a fright.
"Told you!" I say and she looks at me surprised.
"Dixie shh" she says and I open my mouth in shock. She rolls her eyes and punches my arm to get back at me.
"Ouch you're a meany!"I say and she laughs. The nurse clears her throat and we both look back at her. She was smiling and looking between us.

"Are you two a couple?" She asks and I look at her with my eyes wide.
"Oh ah....no" Ms.Easterling says and shifts a little away from me. Awww what a bummer. The nurse laughs.
"Could of fooled me, now Ms D'Amelio try not to put any pressure on your ankle and ice it when you get home" she says and I smile.
"Thanks miss" I say and she smiles at me and walks away. I look at Ms.Easterling and her face was red.
"Want to carry me?" I said which snaps her out of her thoughts.