Chapter 10

How do you guys like it so far? I reaaally try hard for this story so yaa - bri ❤️
_________________________________
Nash's POV

I got ready, threw on a muscle tank and some swim shorts and for a final touch my straw hat. I made sure my hair was nice and messy.

I wanted to do something nice for Layla. Picnic? Nah too cliché, maybe we could come back to the private pool at the hotel.

Perfect.

I packed some towels, sunscreen and other stuff and waited for Layla to come back.

I saw her Twitter and she posted her first YouTube video last night.

I watched it, oh dear she put me in the background. Honestly, she was amazing, smart, funny, talented. I liked her because she wasn't dumb, she didn't act stupid and when she needed help she didn't need a knight in shining armor.

I mean I am her knight but she's strong and independent.

I tweeted out:

@laylabrinley is honestly the cutest youtuber, love her❤️

I was listening to music when the door opened and Layla came in with another girl who sorta looked like her. Except this girl was not like my Layla, she was beautiful in her own way but Layla is Layla.

I took out the headphone from one ear,

"Hey Layla who's this?"

"Kylie, Nash, Nash, Kylie. Kylie is my best friend. I love her to death and she finally made it back for Magcon."

"Hey haha" Kylie laughed and continued to follow Layla.

"Nash can you text the others about the beach?"

"Sure babe."

I decided to group text Cam, Carter, Matt, Hayes, Taylor, Shawn and Mahogany.

N: Hey guys we're all going to the beach get your sunscreen on children 😈

Cam: kk lets all meet downstairs in 10?

S: yesss see you guys there
_______________________________
Layla's POV

I was so glad Kylie made it here. I didn't have to be alone, I mean of course I wasn't I had Nash but I needed someone familiar.

I wore my black converse and Kylie kept her black vans on. I swear this girl is my other half.

"Oh my god Kylie did you bring your long board?"

"No, but I got my black penny."

"Thank jeesssuusss cause I only brought my black penny too."

Me and Kylie have been skateboarding for 3 years, it was our way of bonding.

"You think we should bring them?" She asked.

"Why not show off a bit you know?" I winked. I got my denim backpack with my phone, camera, Polaroid and my makeup and stuff like that. Also packed some money.

I threw my dark circle sunglasses on my head and waited for Kylie. I looked at Nash and he was so cute concentrating on his phone.

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. Him and his little straw hat gave me the feels.

"You ready?" I asked Kylie

"Yep, let's head out shall we?" She threw her bag on and applied some lip balm.

Nash stood up and held my right hand while Kylie stood on my left. We made our way down stairs and met everybody.

When I looked at Carter, I missed him.