Chapter 5

I'm backkkkkk! I'm so so sorry I haven't updated for so long, bush with school and stuff so I'll make this chapter longer :)
bri
______________________________
Layla's POV
*ring ring*
L: hello?

K: OH MY GOD LAYLA I SAW

CARTER'S PICTURE OF YOU TWO TELL ME HOW

L: Kylie! I miss you so much I have so much to tell you! But yea me and Carter hah

K: well come on now, tell me everything!
L: well me and Carter met at magon and things started getting heated from there...

K: what do you mean by "heated"?

L: I'm no longer a virgin I guess

- silence -

K: OH MY GOD. LAYLA. YOU NAUGHTY BITCH. I can't take this im gonna try to get to magcon

L: oh shut up I'm old enough, but yes pleaseeee try to get here

K: alrighty well I got to go convince my mother first haha byee
____________________________
Carter's POV

It's been 3 days since me and Layla, we've texted here and there but I guess it's just a little awkward. I miss her touch, her beautiful face I just miss her. I scrolled through her Twitter and saw one of her tweets,
@laylabrinely should I start youtubing ?
I saw all her followers say

OMGASH YES! ❤️
would totally be your first sub 💕

then I decided to do something fun, I went back to my page and decided to tweet:
@carterreynolds subscribing to @laylabrinely when she starts her account 😚
I was really bored and soon magcon was gonna be over and I'd fly back to LA (magon was in New York this time). Since Layla was staying at a hotel I'm guessing she doesn't live in New York either. Then I heard Hayes get out of the bathroom, he was one of my closest friends and I wanted someone to talk to about Layla.

"Hey Hayes you got a minute?" I said

"Yea sure what is it?" Hayes turned his phone off.

"So there's this girl, and I really like her." I was now thinking about how much I needed to talk to her again.

"Oh reaallyyy?" Hayes smirked in that stupid kiddy obnoxious way.

"Shut up kid." I laughed

"What's her name?" he asked

"Layla, her name's Layla." I blushed

"Maybe you should invite her to come to the lodge with us, she can meet everyone!" Hayes said with excitement.

The lodge as we called it was basically a hangout spot for all of us youtubers, viners, instagram or just generally famous Internet people. Not a lot of fans know about it because this was the place we used to take a break. I'm sure having her there wouldn't be a problem, especially since tonight was a big party at the lodge.
___________________________
Layla's POV

Normal bummy day at the hotel today. It's been a few days since me and Carter's whole sex thing. I missed him but it's just weird, just a little. Surprisingly, a looooot of people want me to start youtubing, and to be honest it's something I've always wanted to do.

Then I saw Carter's tweet about how I should be a youtuber. That made me smile, knowing that he still thinks about me even though it's been a few days.

Grabbing my camera I decided to start. Fuck it I thought. Why hold back on something like this? I tweeted and shared that I wanted all of my fans to ask me questions because I'm filming a Q&A video and that this was my first YouTube video.