Chapter 7

heeeyyyy guys? how's it going? sorry I haven't updated in a while, I wasn't doing so well in school but I'm alright now! enjoy :) - bri
______________________________
Layla's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was Katy. Out of all the fucking girls in this world it was Katy. Now Katy and I used to be best friends throughout middle school along with Kylie. When high school hit, I grown up to be a pretty little thing and she was jealous and furious at me for apparently "stealing her boyfriend".

I wasn't that type of a person, it was her fault she dated a player. He was an asshole to begin with. Ever since then she set herself to be a rival towards me, Kylie saw how she was and decided to be on my side. Out of all places to go, she chooses this magcon event.

"Ha, looks like someone let the skank in." I said. If there was one thing I was certainly good at, it was sarcasm and attitude my friend.

"Look at you Layla, being a little slut going from one boy to another."

I felt Kian pull my arm, but I refused. This was something I couldn't just leave, she ruined my relationship with Carter and not to mention did really bitchy things to me in the past.

I laughed, "Oh are you jealous of me like how you were jealous your boy wanted me more than your dirty ass?"

I saw a glimpse of rage in her eye, I have to admit being a bitch was my specialty when it came to arguments. I saw her lunge at me in her skanky outfit, heels and all. Thank the lord I wore sneakers and sweats.
_______________________________
Nash's POV

Layla and this bitch Katy got into a fight. I have to say, Layla knew how to defend herself with her words. I looked at Kian, then looked back at the girls. Katy lunged at Layla first trying to almost claw her face. I saw Layla, almost smirking.

Layla swung her right foot at Katy's foot while she went towards her. Katy fell and tore her skin tight dress. Layla was ready and confident which I personally loved.

While Katy was on the floor, Layla punched her straight in the face. She then straightened out her shirt and walked away, making sure she went past Carter. I can tell he felt like shit.
________________________________
Kian's POV

I didn't know what to do, so I decided to follow Layla. I figured she needed someone after tonight. I turned around to see Carter looking directly at me. He then looked down to help the now bleeding unconscious Katy.

I ran out the lodge, to see if I could find Layla. I turned the corner and found Layla slowly walking away from the place.

"Layla wait!" She turned around as I ran towards her. I hugged her in hopes of trying to comfort her.

"Kian, what happened between us meant nothing right?" I saw her emotionless expression. I was hurt, but I couldn't freak out on her if I liked her. I decided to just be there for her.

I hugged her tightly, then kissed her forehead.

"Forget about tonight Layla, forget about it all. Just remember I'm here alright."

I saw a little tear come out of her eye, but she held it in. I gave her my number in case she needed it and offered to walk her back to the hotel but she said no.

"Layla are you sure? It's 2 and dark I don't want anything happening to you."

"Yes Kian I'll be fine, I just want to be alone."
______________________________
Layla's POV

I was walking down the dark block, almost all the stores were closed. I felt like I was about to cry. I couldn't deal with this. It's not even about Katy, it's about Carter not even trying to run after me or say sorry after everything. I already went through so much on my own.

•flashback•

"Mom dad please! Why are you doing this?! PLEASE?!"

They drove off, we lived here in New York. One day we decided to take a family trip down to LA, then poof one morning they were gone.

Luckily I wasn't so young, maybe about 15. I'm 17 now and I was about to find a job, call up some relatives find a decent shitty studio to live in. My aunt enrolled me into a new high school, of course Kylie and Katy were still in New York.

I started my junior year in West Field High down in LA alone, by myself. I eventually got more money and lived by myself moved into a nicer studio.

•end of flashback•

I felt someone following me, keeping in mind that I'm in New York and I know how many rapes, murders and crimes were committed. Worst of all I was in Manhattan.

I turned around. Nothing.

I tried to find a store to run into, anything a deli I didn't care. But this was downtown. Once one store closed, it was like the entire place was dead.

That's when someone pulled me into an alley way.
_______________________________

hey guys sorry for the short chapter, next one will me better I promise ! love you - bri