Chapter 9

debating how I should end this rn lol -bri
_______________________________
Carter's POV

Last night was the worst thing that ever happened to me. I was in my hotel room bored and missing her.

Should I call her?

I dialed her phone number and called her. No answer. I left her a voicemail,

Layla please, I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing. I was weak, I didn't realize how much you meant to me. I'm sorry for being such a dick.

Was I ready if she said she didn't want me anymore? I mean I deserved it, I was such a dumbass.

I was bored and went on Instagram. I wanted to see Layla. I tapped her page and found that picture. Nash? What the hell was he doing with her?

I was angry. How could he do this to me? He knew I liked Layla. He knew I did.

She made a video and put the link on her bio, maybe I could get my mind off things and just focus on her.

Nash was in the back.

She was beautiful and funny and amazing. How could I forget about that last night. I wanted to cry. I wanted her back.

Cameron came into the room. I tried to look up and say hi but I couldn't. I felt like everything reminded me of Layla.

"Hey Carter you alright man?"

"Yea I'm fine." I was a horrible liar and I was never able to lie to Cam.

"Lies, lies everywhere. What happened?"

I told Cam everything and he looked down.

"Carter I don't know what to say. If Layla wants you back then great, but otherwise give her time. She needs it."

"Yea I know. I'm so fucking stupid."

"Look let's go out and get some tacos from Taco Bell, sound good?"

"Yea sounds good."

--at Taco Bell--

Some girls asked to take pictures with us, we didn't mind. Maybe being with some fans would help me get my mind off Layla.

"Hey aren't you Carter?" a random fan came up to us.

"Uh yea hey, what's your name?"

"Natalie."

"What's up Natalie?"

"Can you sign this?" She said pointing down at her phone case.

While I was signing her phone she said something that really bothered me.

"How's Layla?"

"She's good I guess." That hurt me because I knew she wasn't. At least I wasn't.

"I heard she's with Nash now, I mean they're not dating but they have a thing."

Just like how we were, I never asked Layla out I just assumed we were together.

"Oh cool." I tried my best to not focus on that.
_______________________________
Nash's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Layla laying on me. Best feeling ever. I didn't want to wake her so I slowly left the bed and went to go take a shower.

She was so beautiful, no makeup all natural. I wanted to be with her forever.

I took off my shirt then I heard a slight moan.

"Mornin babe." I said, she rubbed her eyes and sat up. Awe her hair was messy.

"Good morning nashy." she laughed, as cute as ever.

"I'm gonna go take a shower alright lay?"

"Okay hehe."

--
t
When I got out of the shower, Layla was wearing my t-shirt and honestly I don't think she was wearing pants.

Dear lord she was gorgeous.

"Oh sorry, is it alright if I wear this for now, my clothes from last night were dirty but I'm going to go take a shower now."

"O-Okay" She was so beautiful, what am I going to do.

After about five minutes, I was on vine and I heard the water turn off. Then there came a wet Layla wrapped in a towel. Oh my fucking God.

"Uhhh can you get me my bag" She pointed to her suitcase and looked down. She's so cute when she's embarrassed.

"Sure"

"Thank youuuu"

I got hungry so I knocked on the door and told Layla I was going to get food for us. I decided to get her a smoothie and some doughnuts.

I came back up stairs and she was in a loose white crop top and I could tell she was wearing a black bikini under her light washed shorts.

Her hair was wavy. I loved it.

"Oh my gosh thank you for getting me the foooood. I thought maybe today we could go to the beach, with everyone. I don't want all of us to be awkward cause of what happened at the lodge last night." She smiled, she was absolutely perfect.
________________________________
Layla's POV

After I got ready for the beach, I told Nash I would be back and left the room. I was going to talk to Carter, honestly I was over everything.

I liked Nash more than anything and all I wanted was for everyone to have fun for the final days of Magcon.

-buzz buzz-

I got a text from Kylie finally someone I needed.

K: HEY I MADE IT IM DOWNSTAIRS OF YOUR HOTEL

L: OMG I CANT WAIT CHECK IN ILL MEET YOU IN 20 MINUTES

K: KK CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU LOVE YOU LAY ❤️

--

I made it to Carter and Hayes' room. I knocked the door and there stood a shirtless Carter with messy hair. I guess he just woke up.

Suddenly his eye widened. He quickly hugged me tight. I pushed away a little, until I fully saw his face. I still had feelings for him but I knew it wasn't going to work out.

"Layla..?"

"Carter, I forgive you. But it's just I need time. I don't want everyone uncomfortable because of last night and the friction between us. Let's just be friends please." I felt bad, no you couldn't have, but I did.

"I get it Layla and I understand. I agree, we should just give each other space." I could tell he was hurt, he deserved it though.

"Look get your mind off things and get ready tell all the boys to get ready too, we're going to the beach." I smiled and left to go meet Kylie.

--

"COME HERE YOU BITCH" I practically jumped on Kylie. I missed her so so much. [a/n Kylie lives near Layla in LA because she didn't want to stay in NY with Katy]

"FINALLY OH I MISSED YOU SO MUCH LAY"

"I have so much to tell you Ky you don't understand." I told her everything, about Carter about Nash everything.

"It's alright Lay, I would have done the same exact thing. I swear if Carter does anything I will personally chop his balls off."

"Also another thing I forgot to mention, grab you bathing suit and get ready, I'm taking you to the beach with everybody."

"Ohhhh my goood. Shawn gives me the feels."

"Well luckily he's single" I wink.

Kylie sort of looked like Kylie Jenner, without the botox lips and all. She had long dark brown hair and was a bit taller than I was. We always got comments asking if we were sisters.

She changed into a white bikini and wore an oversized t-shirt over it, then some dark denim shorts.

"Let's go Kylie"
______________________________

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE. LOVE YOY GUYS - bri