𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩

Start from the beginning

I took the chalk from his hand and stopped in front of the big blackboard. I studied this with Jimin last time, I remembered the answers.

Confidence blossomed in me so I straightened my back and stood straight.

Well, I shouldn't have done that.

"Wooo..."

Some of the boys began to erupt in cheers. Some even whistled.

I turned around quickly, looking. It wasn't funny, it wasn't amusing to get 'encouragements' because of your body shape. My eyes were sparkling fear and weaknesses.

Someone please help me.

Jungkook... He's my boyfriend, he will help!

My mood was slightly lightened up when I imagined him coming forward, using his big blazer to cover my small body and telling everyone to shut up.

I know he's gonna help.

My eyes automatically turned to Jungkook. I looked at him with an expression showing that I needed help.

My heart dropped to a never-ending hole when I saw what he was doing. He wasn't cheering with the other idiots. But he was smirking with a nasty look in his eyes. He lowered his phone so he could hide the phone under his desk while filming me, who's innocently standing there, waiting for his actions. He finally looked in my eyes but he switched his gaze to my lower part licking his lips, being so comfortable in his chair.

I turned around and faced the blackboard.

It's okay. I will just finish writing my answers and head back to my seat.

I tried to ignore the ashaming voices and whispers about how my body looked, what I should do to make it better and even more insulting words.

"That's my girl."

My heart broke into pieces when I heard  my crush said that.

Did my boyfriend just show off about me being his girlfriend instead of helping?

I bit my lips holding back my tears because of embarrassment. I focused back on the board and started writing with my shaking hand.

A few complaints were suddenly heard. The originally cheering crowd grumbled in annoyance.

Why? What did I do again?

I looked over my shoulder and my heart melted.

It wasn't me doing anything, but Jimin.

I didn't even notice his presence just now when people started looking my way.

But now he wasn't looking at me thirstily like how other boys did. He looked away, while covering my butt with the big folder in his hand.

"Yell again if you want detention," Jimin suddenly said, "and Mr. Jeon, continue filming if you want me to tell your parents about this."

Jimin... He's still the boy from Tinder right? I thought he's a fuckboy but why isn't he acting like one?

Jungkook clearly got pissed when he slapped his hand on the table, but he couldn't let his parents know, he's always that good boy in their hearts.

Though he wasn't giving up yet.

"Sure, Mr. Park," he calmly answered and asked, "but mind telling us why're you protecting her like you're..her boyfriend?"

"Yeah he's right."

"Wait what? Is it real?"

"I told you! Mr. Park is always so close with her."

"So Seohyun hooked up with Jungkook and secretly dated Mr. Park too?"

Boys and girls gasped and I could sense rumors growing right in front of my eyes.

"Everyone, look at them, aren't they acting like a pair of couple? What about me th-"

"Jungkook, stop," I cut him off.

Slight shock was shown on his face as he replied, "did you just, order me?"

"Mr. Park, what did you do to my baby? She used to be so obedient bu-"

"Jungkook! Just shut up can you?" I shouted.

I didn't know what gave me the courage to do that. Even Jimin was surprised with my attitude towards Jungkook.

My eyes locked with the beast's. He was boiling. His glare at me was terrifying. My death was probably on its way.

As tension grew, all the boys sat back down properly, taking away their phones. No one dared to move anymore.

Putting my thoughts aside, I quickly finished writing the answers and turned to Jimin.

"T..thank you," I whispered and returned him the chalk.

Of course, not thanking for the chalk.

He handed me the big folder. I hesitantly took it and smiled. He looked away and continued his teaching. I walked back to my seat with the folder covering my butt until I arrived safely at my place without any stares, except the intense one from behind.

I'm ready for any punishments.

I thought, I thought I was ready.

(A/N: Seohyun rip 14/7/2020)

Please vote ☆ and comment even if you don't like the story, tell me about it! So I can improve ♡

𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...🖤