"What's wrong with him- uh no... what's wrong with me?"

Incoherent words keep on slipping out from your mouth. Your cheeks are still flaming as you couldn't get rid of Killua's words out of your head.

Both of your palms were pressed against the cold concrete counter. The sound of the stream of water gushing out of the tap and hitting the sink reverberates the area you were in.

Your eyes were closed shut. Eyebrows knitted in concentration. You were concentrating too much that you didn't even notice someone's presence approaching behind you.

All of sudden, you heard a subtle squeak from the tap knob. This caused the sound of the water hitting the concrete surface to come to an abrupt halt.

You alerted instantly. Your eyes flew open to see a hand on the tap knob. You instinctively turned your head to your side, and there's the red-haired teenager with his monotonous expression.

"Don't waste water." Akao said bluntly.

Knowing that it's not a random stranger who just snuck behind you brought you to a relief. You feebly gave him a bow and mouthed sorry. "I didn't even notice you. Were you standing there for long?" you queried.

"Not really." he replied.

Silence ensued. The awkward kind of silence that gradually puts you in unease. Your gaze met the ground, while Akao's focused upon you. He seems to be waiting for you to speak first.

"Akao." You called on him finally, receiving a hum from him as a response.

"I'm sorry for Killua's actions earlier. He isn't really like that." you uttered apologetically.

"I understand." Akao briefly replied. His bland demeanor remained. After his words followed by another pause of awkward silence.

At that point, you have no idea how to keep the conversation going. You laughed nervously, and was about to excuse yourself but in the last minute, you remembered something.

"You mentioned earlier that you wanted to talk to me." you reminded, breaking the awkward tension off between you and Akao.

You stared at him, hoping what you said would ring any bells.

Akao held a questioning eyebrow up. For a second, he was clueless about what you've said just now, but realization eventually hits him.

"Ah, right," the teen muttered. He quickly tore his gaze off from you, averting it away from yours.

"Your uh... cou-" Akao took a few moments before he decided to withdraw from finishing his statement. He sighed.

"I mean, I sort of forgot about it already. It's probably not that important." he muttered.

With his usual monotonous voice, he muttered, "See you later I guess." he then spun around.

"What?"

Akao sauntered away, leaving you behind stood, dumbfounded.

Current time
12:26 PM

Just before you get the chance to respond to Yna, the voice from the intercom interrupts not only you but also the rest of everyone's businesses.

*"Please proceed outside the cabin before twelve-thirty. For we will commence our very first team building activity."*

The announcement earned whines and complaints from the campers, regarding how they are all exhausted and starving after all that tour and walking.