"That's so awesome tsukki!" Yamaguchi said..as hinata ranged again.."i mean it's around the spring tournament I'll pa-" Tsukishima was cut off..

"You'll go tsukishima!" Daichi said."yes it's rare for you to get a chance"suga added.."psh maybe you'll find your skills there"i teased..

"Ok I'll tell them that the 3 of you will be participating!" Takeda sensei said..and walked off.."oy I'm going ahead " Kageyama smirked at hinata..

"Oy don't get too cocky you still owned me kageyama" I stated.."don't worry hinata when i get rich I'll tell them to invite you" I added and that ease him a little bit..

As we got out and made our way to coach ukai's shop.. And the brought me my curry buns.."it's fun to win"i said as i took a bite of the
Curry buns..

"I'll head home now bye" I waved and walked home..

Tomorrow

Times pass as Takeda sensei talked us about the camp some new strategies for the game..and have a practice match with other schools..

"Come on your legs aren't moving!" Kageyama yelled.."come on another one!"hinata said..

"Kageyama's and Y/n are starting training camp tomorrow too.." Tanaka said.."I'll go now"i said and walked off..

"Tomorrow is camp.. I have to be careful.. " I stated as i walked home..

Next day

3rd person POV

"Man that was tiring " Y/n yawned as the 2 walked out of the station..as kageyama took out the paper that shows the route where the 2 should go..

"Finally we are here!" Y/n sighed in Exhaustion.."yea!"kageyama sighed.."karasuno volley ball club.." A low voice asked as they turned around and saw..

Sakusa kiyoomi.."you are the team that beat watakoshi.."he mumbled.."do you have cancer or something?" Y/n asked.."y/n san that's sakusa kiyoomi from itachimaya institute he's one of the top three spikers here in japan !"kageyama whispered..

"I'm kageyama tobio from karasuno high school i played setter nice to meet you!" Kageyama bowed.."uh.. I'm y/n L/n from karasuno high school i played (position) and assistant coach "she stated bluntly..

"Uh..L/n.. Top 1 female ace in japan.. Uh yea.." As sakusa walked off..as we walked behind him.."man you ranked up Y/n san that's cool"kageyama said..

"Ah i ranked up when we beat ushijima so yea.." I stated..as we dropped our things on our room and walked to the gym..

"Man i wish i didn't agree so i can sleep in the gym" Y/n yawned.."and stop staring at the floor it's not hardwork.."y/n stated as kageyama flinched..

"Gather up!" A man yelled as we gathered up.."let's have a word from the Japan men's Olympic coach..hibarida if you would.." Hitaki kotaro said..

"Sure thing let's see.. I'm sure you guys are tired of us old guys talking so I'll keep it short.. The Japan's team crumbles before height and strength that phrase is pretty outdated now skills and talents aren't meant to be had.. They're meant to be shown when you go up against the world make sure you go berserk let's prove to every one that volley ball is more way interesting than they thought!" He stated making the others awe..

"Wow it's short" Y/n whispered..as the real thing began.."this is tiring but i want to show off" She said as the training begun..

"this is tiring but i want to show off" She said as the training begun