20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"And why did you need the time to think about him? Did you seriously consider his proposal for approval?" Jhope can't understand his brother.

"Hyung, please have faith in me. I will not do anything that can disgrace this family's honor. Maybe I was too naive to understand jk's changed behavior to me but I will surely not gonna impress with his status or his power. You have to believe me Hyung. I can protect myself." Taehyung felt so disappointed to see his own brother having doubt about him!!??

Jenny whispering something in his husband's ears and jhope looked her with a shocking face...he clutches his fist but then controls his rage. He keeps deep breathing to calm down. Jenny sighed. Finally, the situation is under control.

"Don't worry taetae. I have faith in you. You will never break our trust. I know." She smiles towards his cute brother in law.

"But I want you to be prepared too. Jk is the type of guy who didn't stop here. He surely tries to reach you again. If he does something like this again, just tell me. I will make sure he regrets it throughout his life. Don't afraid of him and for god sake please hide these marks. It makes my blood boiled."

Taehyung hides his neck but that touch makes him realized, jk indeed marked him. He can't tell his brother what jk said to him. He doesn't want his family to be worried about him.

'I need to be strong. I can't let him win over myself like this! These marks are indeed poisonous, and I need to restrict it to spread into my body and my heart.' He determines to fight beck jk.

(Little he knows, he has already tested the poison.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A suffocating silence indicates that the atmosphere in the room is quite heavy. An old man with a stern face gazing at a young boy, who seems to be equally inpatient but determine.

Jeon Joon ho, trying to read his grandson's mind for a while.

"So, you want to say, you are ready to marry the person I chose for you. Right?"

"Absolutely."

"And you also know that I knew about that person entirely, even that he is a boy!!" Joon ho suddenly seat straight to look directly in the eyes of jk.

"Yes. I know you already knew about him. How can I underestimate the power of jeon like this!! Of course, you know that he is a boy.  moreover a simple village boy. I don't have a problem with it. I will ready to accept him as my life partner."

"What's the reason for this sudden change of your mind? Why so rush!!?? You didn't even want to marry a girl in the past and now you are ready to be with a man!!?"

"Are you trying to check on my sexuality grandpa? Well, let me clarify that I'm a bisexual. I don't mind if the other one is a boy." Jk is frustrated with this interrogation.

Jk's father sejin can't be silent now.

"How can you accept a boy for your life partner jk? What will people think about our family and reputation? And on top of that what about the children? He surely can't give you a family. You are my only son. You can't make the decision like this in out of the blue."

Jungkook is laughing so hard...

Sejin was awestruck to see his son's behavior!!

"Family and reputation!!? So you want to say if I marry a man, our family's image will be destroyed...
And what you and your wife did to the reputation of jeons, was it a good example for me to follow your path!??"

"Shut up you punk. Why are you bring my life every time in between every issue? Whatever I did was to save you only."

"Don't try to guilty pleasure yourself dad. Maybe I will not have children, but at least I can have a person whom I like in my life. Not like you, who still can't accept your own love and another family openly until now. And I do bring your personal life into every issue consulting me because I am the one who suffered for your deeds. I am the one, whose childhood ruined because of your mistake. And stop saying that you did this to save me. You can save me too, if you just allow that woman to gave birth to your child and left with all her greediness and sins. You can use your power to make her surrender. You can throw money on her face. But no...you didn't do it for me. You did this to save your fucking reputation, which was already ruined by your beloved wife. You regret your decision to marry her, you regret the way I born and mind if I say you regret that you can't be a good parent for me or even to your daughter. You are a coward person, dad. But sorry, I'm not like you." Jk is fuming with rage.

"How dare you to talk with me like this!??you...you..."

"I SAY STOP IT..." Joon ho's voice blooming in the room. It is so powerful that, even Namjoon standing outside to watch nobody can disturb them, shocked with that high pitch!!

Sejin and jungkook both looking at the old man whose eyes dare them to disobey him!!

"Sejin, I understand your concern but right now, I want to discuss something to jungkook personally. So you can leave us for a while. I will call you if I need your help."

"But dad..."

"I say leave us alone sejin. Don't make me force you. I already regret it, that I forced you once. But, I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. Let me handle this." Joon ho looked so frustrated.

Sejin can't stand this insult. He hurriedly rushed out of the office. Joon ho felt pity for his son but for his grandson's life, he needs to clear something.

He watching his grandson indifference face. He sighed inwardly.

"Now tell me the whole story about your trip to the village. I want to know everything about that boy from your side." Joon ho leisurely seat on his chair.

Jk suddenly feeling excited just to remember everything about his love. He starting to tell everything to his grandpa. His eyes sparkle whenever he mentions taehyung...like how they met the first time? How taehyung save him and take him to his home? How he cooked so delicious food to how brave he was to not afraid of snake!!?? How he was taking care of him during the nights and how he defends him in front of his own hyung!!?

Joon ho can see how much jk is smitten by that boy!!

"If you like him so much, why you want to befriend him in the first place?"

"When I told him, I didn't know he can slip under my skin that easily. It's like my own heart betrayed me. I can't help myself not to fall for him." There is a sincerity in jk's voice which touched Joon ho too...

"You love him!!??"

Suddenly flashback of the conversation between him and his grandpa coming to his mind...he realizes how he refused to accept the thing like love before!! How confidently he told his grandpa, he never fell in love with anyone!! He hates the feeling of affection. He didn't want to bound with anyone because he didn't believe in a relationship.

But, now everything is changed. If the person whom he wants to in his life is taehyung, he wholeheartedly ready to tie.  If love is the name of Kim taehyung, then he accepts his defeat that he falls in love with.

Joon ho observe every expression on jk's face. After a while...

"Yes, grandpa I love him."

"Even though, I will not force you to marry him, as I know that I was wrong about the person from the start. You can live your life as you wish. Then also, you want  that boy in your life??"

Jk smiles so contentedly.

"The only thing I was very grateful to you grandpa, is that you forced me to accept your challenge. Without it, I never get the chance to meet the love of my life. I don't know what changed in these few days, but I surely know, I can't live without him. That challenge is not an issue anymore for me. I'm even not considering if you transfer your legacy to my step sister. But, I'm determined to win taehyung's heart."

"Win his heart!?? Did you not confess to him?"

"I did."

"Then what was his response? He agreed !??"

Jk hesitate ...

"He...he slapped me."

There is a pin drop silence for a few minutes in the room!!

Joon ho's staring bewildered to jk, who felt ashamed and flustered to accept his charm didn't work on his bae!!

"Yes, I knew it!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my beautiful readers. So, how was this chapter!?? Did you like it? Please comment and vote for the story too.

Borahae...💜