Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir!" Boboiboy nodded quickly and went to change into his gym uniform.

"Don't tell me! A quirk assessment test!" the whole class whispered.

A memory about their first day of class with Aizawa-sensei crept into their mind.

"I'm kind of injured at the moment, so can Iida and Yaoyorozu assist me with the new kid's test?" Aizawa turned to the Class President and Vice Class President.

"As for the rest, you are acquired to self-study during my homeroom. However, if you are interested in joining the new kid on the field, please do come and watch him" he invited as slowly walk out of the class with Iida and Yaoyorozu accompanying him.

After Aizawa-sensei disappeared, the whole class couldn't help but talk about the incident a moment ago.

"New kid has a rough start on his first day huh?" Kirishima spoke as the other came to agree with him. Bakugou stood up from his seat and walked to the door. "Bakugou! Where are you going?" Kirishima called him.

"Isn't obvious?! To the damn fields of course!" he shouted at them.

"You're that interested in him, huh?" Asui asked.

"PISS OFF!" Bakugou growled as he glared at them. He turned his back so that he was facing the door now. "We all saw how the bastard saved us back then! He will outshine all of us one day if we're not careful" Bakugou continued as he opens the door and slam it.

The class went silent. What Bakugou had said just now was right. Boboiboy was a strong competitor for them.

Midoriya was the next to stand up after Bakugou and ran towards the door. "I don't know about you guys but I want to know more about Boboiboy and his quirk," Midoriya said as he went out of the classroom.

Todoroki, the lone wolf, joins in with Midoriya and Bakugou, after a moment of thinking. "I'm coming with them," he said.

"I think we should watch the test!" Uraraka gave her opinion. "Everyone must have been wondering who Boboiboy is, after the incident at USJ during that day. I think this is the right time for us to get to know him better!" she continued.

"Yeah!" Ashido supported her. "Besides, I want to see his elemental manipulation quirk again!" she cheered.

"Well, you guys have a point there" Jirou stood up from her seat and joined Uraraka and Ashido.

"We're coming to!" Hagakure walked towards them with Asui.

"The first day at school, and he's already popular with the girls, huh?!" Mineta bites his handkerchief. (I don't know where that came from).

"Come on guys, we should join them!" Kaminari agreed. "It's better than self-study right?" he added.

"YEAH!" the class agreed and all of them went to the field where Boboiboy was having his quirk assessment test.

Boboiboy was sweating nervously right now. He thought that only Aizawa-sensei, Iida, and Yaoyorozu came to the fields but it turns out that the whole class was coming! Some of them were cheering for him (mainly the girls) while some just came there to observe him (Bakugou and Todoroki).

However, the crowd seems to be increasing after a moment later. He could see another class joining them in the field from afar.

"Mind if my class came to watch the new kid's quirk assessment test?" Vlad King asked permission from Aizawa-sensei.

"Sure" Aizawa-sensei replied. "So it seems that you're also suspicious about the new kid's quirk huh?" he asked.

"Element manipulation quirks aren't uncommon these days. A lot of people have elemental quirks. However, this boy's quirk allows him to control 7 different elements. That's a pretty large number by quirk standard, don't you agree?" Vlad King asked.