Moon (Seokjin x Reader)

A/N

The finale of this four part series! So this part will be a little bit different and will most likely feel shorter than the last few parts. A lot of time skips will be happening in this story so if something doesn't feel right, just keep in mind that time skips are a very common thing in this part.

Regardless of that, I hope you've enjoyed this series up to now and I'm happy that you took the time to read it. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~

'Here lies (L/N) (Y/N). Loving daughter, girlfriend and mother.'

Jin crouched down and put flowers on the grave. His tears overtook his vision as he realized that he lost the love of his life. The only thing he could do was cry. He didn't have anything to say or do, his mind clouded with memories of her. Every single moment that came to mind brought a stronger stream of tears to fall. His shoulders shook with each sob, a hand soon holding onto his arm.

Yejun stood next to him, seeing how devastated his dad was. As a little kid, he still wasn't exactly sure what was going on. Even seeing (Y/N)'s body in the coffin wasn't really telling him about what happened. Jin knew that he would have to explain it to him but it would be so much more harder than he thinks.

Jin turned to look at Yejun, forcing a smile to make him feel better. He stood up and picked up Yejun, leaving the graveyard. The funeral was something that Jin didn't want to experience anytime soon. He was honestly hoping that he would go first, Yejun growing up to take care of her. That accident ruined that future for them. Yejun would be forced to grow up without a mother. Jin was convinced that he wouldn't be able to fall in love again. And he didn't want to.

Once they got to the car, Jin buckled Yejun in his car seat. After double checking that it was tight enough, he closed the door and went to the driver's side. As he started the car, he looked through his rearview mirror and looked at Yejun. He was looking out the window, occasionally looking at his shoes. Jin smiled sadly at the sight then focused on driving.

Throughout the drive, his mind was flooded with memories of (Y/N). Starting from ever since they first met, going to their long distance relationship, then their breakup, getting back together and having their beautiful son. Now those were only memories and they would forever be those. He couldn't reminisce with anyone, only himself. Yejun wouldn't remember anything about his first few years of life, only being able to grow up knowing one parent.

As soon as they got home, Jin quietly took off the car and came out. He went around the car and opened the door, seeing Yejun asleep. Jin carefully unbuckled him and went inside the house, changing Yejun's clothes and tucking him into bed. He kissed his forehead before quietly closing the door. Taking in a deep breath, he tiredly walked into his once shared bedroom. Simply glancing at the bed was enough to make tears fall. He would have to sleep alone, not going to feel the warmth of the woman he loved. The bed will always remain cold no matter who slept in it.

He continued to walk around his room, going into the dresser to get out some clothes. But his vision was filled with her clothes. All of her favourite pieces of clothing folded and sitting there, not going to be worn by her again. She wouldn't be asking Jin how she looked in it, if it was appropriate for their outings, even asking about how it fit her. And he would always reply with calling her beautiful, perfect, even telling her what she wore didn't matter to him. But those moments were gone forever, never to be seen again. He wouldn't be able to back-hug her and admire her beauty. He wouldn't be able to find her asleep in their bed, cutely cuddling with his pillow. All of that was just gone, disappeared quicker than it ever happened.

As the tears began to fall, Jin quickly grabbed one of his hoodies. He changed out of his suit and slipped on his hoodie. He took a deep breath, able to smell the scent of the hoodie. It smelled like her. He remembered the last time she wore it; the night before the accident. It was her favourite one to wear, the one she found most comfortable. As the memory of her wearing it played through his mind, Jin remembered why she wanted to wear it, "I'm making it smell like me so you can sleep soundly in it until I get back." She had said to him.