Goodbyes《Babysitter Finale》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)

Requested by JewelKim on Quotev (External Link)

~~~

"I'll see you next week?"

"I can't wait."

"See you then. Love you." BEEP!

You bit your lip and smiled, bringing your phone to your chest. You were just on the phone with your boyfriend of almost five years and you still managed to get butterflies when you talked to him. He was the love of your life, someone who managed to always keep you happy no matter what. Of course, there were those moments where small little arguments happened but you still loved him.

Well, actually, he wasn't the only person that had those moments. "NOONA! TAEHYUNG-HYUNG CHEATED!" How perfect.

You sighed and got up, leaving your phone in your room. You walked into the living room, seeing Jungkook upset while Taehyung was laughing. "What's going on here?" You asked, Taehyung stopping as Jungkook stood up and pointed at Taehyung.

"Taehyung cheated! He kept pushing me over so I couldn't see the screen and now he's making me clean his room!" Jungkook said, crossing his arms.

You sighed and shook your head, "You're lucky that Jin isn't here. If he was, who knows what he would've done."

"Noona, can you tell Jungkook to stop being a little baby? It was a fair game so I don't know what he's talking about," Taehyung came into the conversation, standing up as well.

"I'm not a baby! I'm more mature than you are," Jungkook whipped around to look at Taehyung angrily.

"You are a baby. You're the youngest and you'll always will be, and that makes you a baby." Taehyung said, sticking his tongue out at Jungkook.

Then chaos began. Jungkook tackled Taehyung to the ground, punches and slaps being exchanged between the two. "HEY!" You shouted in an attempt to stop them, which had no effect at all.

You approached the two, reaching down and grabbing Jungkook from behind. You picked him up as he kept swinging towards Taehyung. You put Jungkook down and stood between them. You took a deep breath, "Both of you aren't little kids anymore. You both need to learn to behave properly. Fighting over something like this is stupid and I know that you're better than this. You're both old enough to know proper behaviour. Taehyung," you said and turned to Taehyung, causing him to jump. "You're in high school now and you still taunt Jungkook too much. I get it, you're his older sibling but play fairly with him. Jungkook," you then turned to Jungkook, who refused to look at you. "Tackling Taehyung like that wasn't necessary. Both of you could've been seriously injured and you shouldn't take your anger out on Taehyung like that, or any of your brothers for that matter. Both of you apologize to each other, right now."

Taehyung approached Jungkook, putting a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I shouldn't have cheated and play fair. I knew you didn't like cheating but I still did it. And I also shouldn't have teased you so much."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, quickly looking away, "I'm sorry too, Hyung. I shouldn't have tackled you like that. You just made me really mad and I didn't know what to do."

"Round two?" Taehyung asked, putting out his hand to shake.

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Taehyung's hand in a handshake, both of them sitting down in front of the television screen to play their game again. You were about to go back to your room but then you heard the door open. You went to the foyer to see Hoseok and Jimin, "How was street dancing, guys?" You asked, noticing their tiredness.

"It was better today compared to last week," Hoseok began. "There were a lot more people there than usual. I think it was some new restaurant opening and there was a huge line-up. We were like entertainment for them and we even got some requests."