Siblings《Babysitter Pt. 2》(Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)

"NOONAAA! WAKE UP!!"

You groaned when you heard seven voices yelling at you. You felt bodies jumping on you one by one, still shouting at you to get up.

You groggily opened an eye, reaching to check your phone next to you. You checked the time, 9:47 AM.

You yawned and noticed that you had a new message. It was from the parents, 'Morning, (Y/N)! Hope you slept well! We actually have a business trip to go on for a bit. We'll be back in a month or two, we might even get held back for something. You know the rules and the drills, so have fun!'

You sighed and smiled tiredly. You put your phone down and turned your body to lie on your back. The boys fell off, all of them laughing. You sat up and looked at them all. Their hair was messy and clothes were twisted. They really just woke up.

You pulled the covers off you and got off your bed. "Alright, everyone go into the washroom and brush your teeth."

They all groaned and crossed their arms. "Noona, we're not little kids anymore. I'm already ten years old." Taehyung protested, pouting his lip.

You pinched his cheek, "You may be ten, but that doesn't mean you're not a kid."

Yes, it has been about four years since you've lived with them. Their parents treated you as their own daughter. They didn't really need to do anything for you since you're already an adult, but they're still willing to buy you whatever you want without hesitation.

You became an older sister to the seven young boys, taking care of them when their parents went on business trips. It was fun taking care of them. They didn't behave too badly, at least not around you. As the years went by, you watched them grow and begin to think of their dreams. Even at this young, they had some idea of what they want to do with their lives.

"Yeah, Tae. You're still a kid and I'm the only one who's not a kid," Jin said confidently.

"But you act the most childish out of all of us combined. Even Jungkook isn't as childish and he's eight," Yoongi said, walking into the washroom to brush his teeth. He brought out a little stool to help him reach the sink.

"Yah! I'm a teenager so I'm automatically more mature than you," Jin marched up to Yoongi and lifted him off of the stool.

They continued to argue back and forth, Yoongi being more calm while Jin's ears were turning red. You laughed and shook your head as the two of them bickered. You looked down to the rest of the brothers, "Now the rest of you will go into the other washroom and wait. I'll get your toothbrushes and bring them to you." You said and they rushed into the main washroom.

As you were about to go into the washroom, you felt something tug at your shirt. You looked down and see Jimin, looking up at you with bright eyes. You crouched down, "What's wrong, Jiminie?"

"Are Jin-Hyung and Yoongi-Hyung mad at each other?" He asked quietly, eyes sparkling in wonder.

You ruffled his hair, "No they're not. It's like when you and Taehyung argue about what show to watch, but then cuddle right after."

Jimin nodded, a bright smile lacing over his lips. He cutely left the room, leaving you to deal with Yoongi and Jin. You crossed your arms and stood in the doorframe, "Seokjin! Yoongles!" Both of them turned to you, falling completely silent. You never called Jin by his full name unless it meant that you were serious. And it was the same thing with Yoongi, rarely calling him Yoongles, a name he hated.

"Both of you, apologize to each other. I know that you don't like to be mad at each other," you told them.

They turned to each other, "I'm sorry, Hyung. I shouldn't have said that. You're more mature than me and I should listen to you."