Babysitter (Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)

"Thank you for taking this job." The mother of seven said, trying to get her bags in order.

"It's okay. I love kids, so I think I'll have fun." You said kindly.

She shook her head. "Well, I hope they didn't hear you. They get a bit too energetic, well, except for one."

You laughed lightly. "Don't worry. I think I'll be able to handle them."

She picked up her bags and put them outside. Once they were all out, she handed you a paper. "From oldest to youngest, their names are Seokjin, just call him Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon, who are twins, then there's Jimin and Taehyung, who are also twins, and, the youngest, Jungkook. Jin is 9 years old and Jungkook is 4. There is a two-year difference between him and the youngest pair of twins. All their information is on that paper, and my phone number is there in case of any emergencies. And, if I don't answer, call my sister, she'll-"

"Okay, you don't need to worry. I can handle this. Go and have fun with your husband." You said, pushing her out the door.

She started dragging her bags to her car, throwing them in the trunk. She closed it and went to the passenger seat. As her husband pulled out of the driveway, she pulled down her window and waved, "Don't have too much fun!" You shouted after them as they started to drive away.

You closed the door and took a deep breath. You looked at the paper and remembered what she said. "It'll be fine." You whispered, reassuring yourself.

You walked down the hallway of bedrooms, opening their doors to see if they were sleeping. The first door you opened was a very cute room. It was painted baby blue and there were stuffed animals thrown around. There were two beds, one on each side. You could see two tiny figures snuggled in each bed. You smiled and closed the door, going to the next room.

The second room felt more mature than the other. It was painted white and had a small desk in the corner of the room. The desk had a notebook and there were crumpled papers thrown about. There was a single queen-sized bed in the middle of the room. One, tiny body was in the center, breathing softly as he slept. He stirred in the bed and you quickly, but quietly closed the door.

You sighed and went to the next room. You opened it slowly to see a blue room. It was a very neat and clean room for 4 little boys. Two bunk beds were on either side of the room. All beds containing a body. They all looked so peaceful, but it wasn't completely quiet. The little boy on the farthest end of the room on the bottom bunk was snoring. It was very loud for someone who was between 4-9 years old. You raised an eyebrow in questioning and closed the door.

You took a deep breath and looked around the house, trying to get used to the layout. It was a big house with the living room looking like a preschool classroom. There was a toy box, and a patterned floor. They had a small t.v. in the corner of the room, too.

The kitchen looked normal. You looked through the cupboards and found children's snacks. You found a container filled with cookies and took one. You closed the container and the cupboard, turning around to leave the room. You looked up and saw a little boy standing there, rubbing his eyes. "Who are you?" He yawned.

You ate the last piece of your cookie and brushed off your hands, "I'm your babysitter for the next month. What's your name?"

"Seokjin. Where did mommy and daddy go?" He asked, looking up at you with cute eyes.

You couldn't help but smile, "They're going on vacation. They'll be back before you know it, don't worry."

"Okay."

"Is everyone else awake?" You asked him.

He shook his head, "Only me and Namjoonie. Everyone else is still asleep."