I'll Always Protect You (Jimin x Pregnant!Reader)

Requested by SharkAttack100

~~~

"Jimin, I have amazing news!" You shouted, running into the living room to see your husband. You had a huge smile on your face and you couldn't wait to tell him the news you had in store.

Jimin turned to you, seeing you hopping up and down in excitement. He smiled and approached you, putting his hands on your shoulders to calm you down. He chucked when he realized how childish you looked. 'Cute,' he thought.

You slowly stopped jumping and looked up at him with pure happiness. "What are you so excited to tell me about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

As soon as he asked that, the smile on your face grew even bigger and you pulled him into a tight hug. Jimin didn't think too much of it and just hugged you back, knowing that you couldn't think of a better way to express your joy. But he really wanted to know what you were so happy about. He pulled away from the hug, "Now can you please tell me what's going on?" He asked, a small smile on his face.

With a huge smile, you pulled out a positive pregnancy test from your pocket. You showed it to Jimin proudly and watched as his eyes widened in pure shock and happiness. He instantly picked you up in a bear hug and began spinning you around. You laughed as he continuously spun you around, something you kind of expected from him.

After about a minute, he put you down and kissed you. You kissed back for those few seconds then smiled brightly at him. You both wanted to have kids and now you were pregnant, a little human growing inside of you that will be a combination of you and Jimin.

And now two months have gone by so quickly. Your baby bump was becoming more and more visible as time went by. You were standing in front of a mirror, admiring the bump through Jimin's shirt that fit loosely over your body. You were so focused on your little bump that you didn't notice Jimin getting out of bed. He wrapped his arms around your waist in a back-hug, resting his head on your shoulder. You laughed as he snuggled his head in your neck, kissing it lightly.

"Jimin, stop~ You have to get ready for practice today." You breathed out, pulling Jimin's arms off of your body.

He tried to pull you back into the hug but you dodged his reach, leaving your bedroom and going down into the kitchen. "(Y/N)~ One more hug~" He whined but you laughed, "Not until you get ready."

You heard Jimin groan tiredly before hearing the bed squeak. You knew that he threw himself back onto the bed. That was his way of making you go back up and drag him out again, him asking for something from you before actually getting up. But you knew this trick. He's done it so many times since you started living together. So instead of going back to your bedroom, you shouted, "If you don't get out of bed and get ready in the next ten minutes, you won't get any kisses for the week!"

As soon as you said that, you heard quick footsteps and the bathroom sink running. You laughed to yourself as you began making breakfast. You decided to make something small for Jimin, something that he can snack on while he's going to and during practice. So you grabbed a few fruits and began cutting them up.

While you were placing the fruits in a container, you heard Jimin running around the house. "What are you looking for?" You asked, not even looking at him.

"I'm looking for my phone. I thought I picked it up last night from the couch. Did you see it anywhere?"

"Try calling it, my phone's on the coffee table." You told him, finishing up and putting it in his bag.

You leaned against the doorframe, watching as he called his phone. You could hear the vibration coming from somewhere inside the kitchen. You followed it, listening carefully. You eventually ended up in front of the fridge, opening it and seeing his phone in one of the drawers. You took it out and showed it to him, "How did you manage to leave your phone in the fridge?"