Chapter 17: Primus

In this chapter, Jade will have a visitor in a dream that she has. Primus will appear and he'll tell her something very important. This will also be a reference from the film "The Prince Of Egypt."

Jade's POV:

It's been two days since Dad recovered from the cybonic plague. Even though he's feeling a little better, he's still on berth rest until his final checkup with Ratchet. 'Till then, he can't go on any missions with our team, train me or do anything until his systems have fully recovered. Mom and I would stay behind and help Ratchet take care of Dad while Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee were on patrol and on missions. We were in Mom and Dad's quarters and Ratchet gave Dad some medicine for him to take to continue to help eradicate the last bits of the plague that took over his body. "Don't worry old friend. You'll be back on your pedes soon. I promise," said Ratchet. "Thank you Ratchet. Also, thank you Elita and Jade for being there for me," said Dad. "Of course my love," said Mom. "That's what family's for right?" I said and I gave Dad a kiss on the cheek. He chuckled and said,"I love you both so much." "We love you too Daddy," I said and we gave him a big hug. "Forever and always," said Mom. We all snuggled close to each other. I started to yawn and I could feel my optics getting heavy. "Tired sweetspark?" said Dad. I tried to shake it off. "Me? No. I'm not tired," I said. It didn't work. I yawned again. "Maybe a little tired." My parents laughed a little bit. "You should get some recharge Jade," said Mom. "We can tell that you need it," said Dad. "You guys are right. And you need it as well Dad," I said. "Indeed I do. I think your mother and I need it as well," he said. I gave them both a hug and a kiss on their cheeks and made my way to the door. "Goodnight Mom and Dad. I love you," I said. "We love you," said Mom. "We love you 3,000," said Dad. I chuckled and headed on over to my quarters. I laid down on my berth and fell into recharge.

Jade's dreamscape:

"What? Where am I?" I immediately sat up and got up on my pedes. "I'm....on Cybertron. But what place is this?" I've never seen this place before. I was in some kind of pit that had a big ball that had a glowing white light. "What is this place?" I said in amazement. I was also in my holoform. I stared in awe and in curiosity. Then I heard a voice whispering my name.

"Jade. Jade. Jade. Jade."

"Here I am," I said.

"Transform into your cybertronian form, for the place on which you stand is powerful ground."

I saw the glowing white light grow brighter and brighter.

"Who are you?" I asked the mysterious being.

"I am the creator of all cybertronian beings."

I stood there still confused.

"I don't understand," I said.

"I am Primus, creator of all cybertronian beings. I am the one who created Cybertron."

I suddenly realized that it was Primus. He was the one speaking to me. I immediately transformed into my cybertronian form.

"What do you want with me?" I asked him.

" I have seen what Megatron has done to our home planet and have heard the autobots' cries. So I gave the matrix of leadership to your father Optimus Prime. I told him to lead the autobots to victory. However, I have been holding onto a second matrix of leadership. I have already picked the autobot that should become the next Prime. That autobot that I have chosen to lead the other autobots......is you," said Primus.

"Me? I don't think I'm ready to become the next Prime just yet. I don't anything about being a leader. I'm just still a warrior," I said.

"A warrior you are, yes Jade. But you do have what it takes to become a leader. That's why I chose you," said Primus.

"But Megatron scares me. I don't think I can defeat him. You've chosen the wrong autobot. How can I even stand against him and his army?" I said.

The light glowed brighter than ever. Almost blinding me. Primus' voice was now booming.

"Who made a cybertronian's mouth. Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind? Did not I? Now go!"

I closed my optics and shivered in fear. Then I was being lifted in the air.

"Oh Jade. I shall be with you when you go to face Megatron and an evil that will be here soon. So I ask you this. Will you take the second matrix of leadership and lead our people?"

"I will. I will take it. I will lead the autobots," I said.

I saw the second matrix of leadership. I opened up my chest plates and placed it in my spark chamber."

"Jade, you shall be known as Jadus Prime. Lead with wisdom and courage and help the autobots be victorious in this war. I shall be with you Jade. Jade."

Back in Jade's quarters:

I woke up and groaned. I rubbed my helm. "Oh my goodness. What a dream. I honestly that it was-" I saw a light glowing in my chassis. I opened up my chest plates and saw the second matrix of leadership. "It's not a dream. It's real," I said. I sat in my berth in shock. "I have to tell my father."

"Not yet Jade."

"Why can't I tell him now? Dad has to know," I exclaimed.

"The time will come for you to tell him. Right now, your father, mother, the autobots and your human friends must never know."

"I trust you Primus," I said. Then I went back to recharge.

"I trust you."

🎉 Du har läst färdigt Optimus Prime's Lost Sparkling (Transformers Prime Story) (On hold) 🎉