Chapter 1: A New Life On A New Planet

During the war on Cybertron:

"Daddy. DADDY! Please no Daddy. Don't do this to me. I won't leave you here to die. Please Daddy," said a very distraught Jade while sitting in a space pod as she looked at her father Optimus Prime who was laying there on the ground on his side, breathing heavily and badly injured from the fight against Megatron and the decepticons. He groaned weakly, barely opened his optics and looked at his daughter and said with a weak voice,"Jade, my p-precious d-daughter. (Coughs) I'm s-sending you off to a-another p-planet so that way y-you'll be safe f-from M...Megatron and the decepticons. (Coughs) Please stay strong......for m-me sweetspark. Also, take.....this with y-you so.......that you'll always r-remember me." He placed a necklace with the autobot insignia that he made around Jade's neck. "Will I see you again Daddy?" said Jade. "Sweetspark, I.....don't know. But when.....you l-look to the stars, think....of one of th-them.....as my soul. I.....l-love you Jade," said Optimus in a whisper. "Love you too Daddy," said Jade and Optimus slowly sat up and kissed her forehelm and smiled weakly at her. Jade smiled sadly back at her father. Optimus then coughed a little bit again and then closed the escape pod's door. Jade put her left servo on the escape pod's glass door and Optimus placed his right servo on the glass door and they both placed their helms against the glass door. They looked at each other with teary optics and Jade whispered,"Goodbye Daddy." "Until....we meet again my....precious Jade," said Optimus weakly and then he pressed the button and watched the pod being launched into space. Then he laid down on his back strut and whispered,"Primus, (coughs) please k-keep my d-daughter safe," and then slipped into unconsciousness. He was still venting but was barely alive. Meanwhile, Cliffjumper, Tailgate, Arcee, Bulkhead, Ratchet and Bumblebee were looking for the Prime and his daughter and then Tailgate said,"There," while pointing at their badly injured leader. "Optimus," said Arcee and they all ran towards him and Ratchet knelt down beside Optimus and began to scan his body. "He's alive but barely. Let's get him to the hospital. Quickly," said Ratchet and Bulkhead and Cliffjumper carefully lifted up Optimus and, with the help of Tailgate and Ratchet, carried him through the ground bridge and Arcee and Bumblebee followed them. When they got to the hospital, they laid Optimus on a berth and Ratchet and two other medics rushed him into the emergency room. Ratchet induced stasis on Optimus, hooked him up to life support and began to perform surgery on his old friend. "Stay with us Optimus. Stay with us," said Ratchet.

..............................................

On earth (17 years later):

When Jade arrived on earth, as a human girl, Special Agent William Fowler and his wife Mary Fowler found her on their front porch step and they took her in and raised her as their own daughter. They treated her like any parents would treat their child which is with love and kindness. When she came to earth, she didn't come with a name tag so they decided to name her Jessica Prudence Fowler. As the years rolled by, Jessica (Jade) grew into a beautiful 21 year old woman (femme) and she was so far the most beautiful woman (femme) in Jasper, Nevada.

This is Jessica (Jade):

A lot of men were attracted to her especially her neighbor and best friend Jamal

A lot of men were attracted to her especially her neighbor and best friend Jamal. They've been friends since they were in the first grade and they still remained best friends now. However, she didn't know that he started to have strong feelings for her and he didn't know that she started to have those same strong feelings for him as well.

This is Jamal:

One day, Jessica just got out of her English Writing class that was held at a community college in Nevada and she made her way to her car which was a Honda Odyssey van

One day, Jessica just got out of her English Writing class that was held at a community college in Nevada and she made her way to her car which was a Honda Odyssey van. However, when she tried to get the van up and running, it wouldn't budge. "No, no, no. Come on. Don't do this. Come on. Work," said a frustrated Jessica but it wouldn't get going. "Scrud," she mumbled. "You have a dead battery Jess." She looked up to see Jamal standing next to the driver's side door and she exhaled. "Thanks for telling me the good news about my car bestie," said Jessica sarcastically and he laughed at that and so did she. "Don't worry. I got your back," said Jamal and he took out an extra car battery out of his car. Jessica didn't know what type of car his was but it was a small white car and it had a little bit of red and green on it. She didn't know that the car was actually Wheeljack who was an autobot. So Jamal handed the battery to Jessica, she replaced her old car battery with the new one and then it started running perfectly. "Thanks Jamal. You're a lifesaver," said Jessica and she gave her best friend a hug. "Anytime bestie," said Jamal. Then they said goodbye and Jessica pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. Jamal then got inside Wheeljack's vehicle, sighed and smiled. "I know that look," said Wheeljack. "What look?" asked Jamal. There was silence for like four seconds and then Jamal finally figured out what Wheeljack meant by that. "Oh shut it Jackie," said Jamal and he playfully hit Wheeljack's steering wheel. Wheeljack laughed and said,"Come on. You know you like her. When are you going to ask her out?" "I don't know man. What if she's says no?" said Jamal. "You won't 'till you ask. Come on man. You can do it. Have faith in yourself," said Wheeljack. Jamal smiled and said,"Alright. I'll ask her tonight." "That's the spirit. Now come on. Let's get to base and see what's going on over there," said Wheeljack. "Let's go," said Jamal and they pulled out of the parking lot and drove all the way back to base.