Chapter 22

How y'all doin'? >:)

Just a warning, this chapter can get really short. LIKE REALLY, REALLY, REEEAAALLLYYY SHOOORT :// like my height... 

Chap. 22! :D

VOTE, COMMENT, FAAAAN!

- Jee (I have loads of name, you know?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saffron's P.O.V

After getting very wet, after catching a cold, after soaking my whole school bag in the mud, I decided to go home. Though I'm very nervous, what if my parents knew about the video? I frowned as I grabbed my mud-dipped bag and started walking. It stopped raining already, thanfully. 

I kicked a stone that looked utterly lonely. I kicked it with my every step. But I unbalanced myself when a honk ringed my ears, causing the stone to fall in the canal. The driver lowered the window, it was Justin. He looked extremely angry.

" OI! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO- Saffron? " He shouted but when he realized it was me, his facial expression softened. " What- Shit, you look like a fucked up clown! " he exclamed.

" Uhm, thank you? " I replied. Well duh. I started walking again. I thought he would speed up and leave but, nooooo. He's closely following.

" Want a ride? " He winked at me. I laughed and shooked my head.

" Thanks, Justin but I'm just gonna go for a walk. " I smiled and started walking... Again.

" Well I'm just gonna follow you until you reach your destination? " 

" Whatever floats your fucking boat. " I smirked. 

" Seriously though, what happened to you? " he asked, concerned. Or maybe at least. 

" Let me see. I entered the school not knowing what luck is waiting for me. Everyone is looking at me and stuff. Then I saw my so called 'friends' and asked what the hell is their problem. Then Kristine let me watched a video. I played it and it was Harry and a girl who looks exactly like me. Everything! But not sure about the face. They snogged on the toilet bowl, grinding. And yeaaah, maybe you already know what they're planning to do. " I said, looking down. But he's a school mate of mine right? He should've watched that video already. " Haven't you watched it yet? " 

He gave me a confused look before shaking his head 'no'. I smirked, " Okay then. " 

I continued walking when a teardrop fell on my nose. I quickly wiped it off. Followed by one, two, three, and five hundred drops. 

" ENTER THE CAR, IDIOT! " Justin shouted. I sighed before opening his car door and hopped inside. 

" Where to? " he asks

" My house, please. " I replied, fiddling with my fingers. 

" Okay. "  

I felt the car came to a stop.

" Well, we're here. " Justin's voice boomed my ears. Okay, this is the part where my heart is pounding, my hands are shaking, and sure as hell I'm very pale.

" SAFFRON! I SAID. WE'RE. HERE. " He shouted in my ear, causing me to flinch.

" DAMMIT! Don't scare me again like that! I'm already nervous, you know? " I said, closing my eyes.

" I'm sorry! But what are you nervous about? " I opened my eyes again, taking a deep breathe.

" Parents. Video. Kick me out. Food. No food. Malnutrition. Death. Get the logic? " I replied

He nodded his head, " But if that really happens..."

" What happens? " I cut him off.

" If your parents kick you out of the- "

" Okay continue. " I said, gesturing my hand.

He rolled his eyes, " But if that really happens, always remember that I'm always here for you alright? I'll try my best to help you. Okay? " and with that, he hugged me. All I could wish for is a good luck.

" Thank you Justin, really. " I smiled warmly as we pulled away.

" Anything for you, Mofo. " he returned the smile and patted my head. " Go now. "

" Aytt. " I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, my dirty bag in hand. He waved me a good bye and sped off. 

I sighed before entering the silver gates.

As I reached the front door, I could hear screaming. I scooted my ear closer to the door, trying to understand the person shouting.

" CALM DOWN?! HOW DO I FUCKING CALM DOWN?! SAFFRON IS SUSPENDED IN SCHOOL, SHE HAS A LEAKED SCANDAL WITH HER 'SO-CALLED' BESTFRIEND, AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?! " A manly voice shouted. I recognized the voice, it was dad. I haven't realized I was crying until I tasted a salty substance in my mouth.

" Paul, let her explain. Besides, she'll be home soon! " a familiar, soft voice replied.

Guess it's my time to come in. I gripped the door knob before twisting it open. Revealing mum, dad, and Nathan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOLD YOU. >:)

Can you call this a cliffhanger? ://  cuz IDRK xD

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!

(by the way, I have 111 fans as of now. THANKS to everyone!)

*typos?

- Jeeeeee