Chapter 8

A/N

UURRRRRGGGHHH!!! SSOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW!! THE PAGE REFRESHED AND THE THINGS THAT I HAD TYPED HAD BEEN DELETEEEEDDD!! UURRRGGGHH! 

______________________

I drove the way home. Still raining hard. I checked my watch, only 4:00 in the afternoon. I turned on the radio and rock songs blasted through the speakers. Not a big fan of rock music, so I just turned the radio off. All I can hear is rainwaters hitting the car loudly. Then I reached home and honked. Just then I see Jun, our guard open our silver metal gates.

I decided to open my window slightly to talk with him for a bit as he closed our gates again.

" Hey Jun, what's up? " I greeted with a smile

" Hi Ms. Saff. All good. Where did you go? " he asked 

" Oh, I just went to see a friend. Well, gotta go now. See you later! " I said as I closed my windows back to its' place.

I parked Nathan's car. You guys might be wondering. I'm only sixteen but how am I able to drive this car and what about my driving license? Well, to answer those questions, last year, mum and dad decided to enroll me to a driving school and I don't have my driving license yet but I have my permit.

I went inside the house to see that the living room is empty. I only saw Jem, our made, sweaping the floor. 

" Hey Jem, have you seen where Nathan is? " I asked as I approached her

" Oh hey there Ms. Saff. I think he and his girlfriend went to the movies. They left just few minutes after you left. " She replied.

" Okay thanks. " I nodded and went upstairs.

Maybe he used his spare car. A black lancer.

 I entered my room but my phone started ringing again. A call from... Nathan. Wonder why...

" Hello brotha'. Wassup? " I answered

" Hey sista'. I'm here at the mall. I drove Rose home few minutes ago. Would you like to hang out with me? You know, sista' and brotha' hang out? " he suggested. I laughed.

" Haha, sure, sure. I'll be there in a few. Can I use your lambo again? "

" Sure. But let Josh drive. Mall's a bit too far. " 

" Aww, okay. Bye! " and hunged up. I checked my reflection in the mirror. I decided (A/N I know I use the term 'decided' too much. I just decided it would be good. LOL.) to put liquid eyeliner on. And a strawberry scent lipgloss. I grabbed my wallet and slipped my phone in my front pocket.

"Hey Josh, can you give me a lift to the mall? Here's the keys. We'll use Nathan's car. " I said as I went into the driver's room

" Okay ma'am. Common' " He said as we went our way to the lambo.

" What will you be doing in the mall? I saw you went out just a while ago. " he asked curiously as we hopped inside.

" Well Nathan said we should have a brother and sister hangout. Soo.. yeah. " I replied with a smile. He just nodded.

-------

" NAAATTHHHAAANNN !! " I shouted into his ear. He didn't know I was there. I told Josh to just take the lambo home. And you can say, I like surprising people.

" Gosh Saff, you scared the shit outta' me! " he scolded while eyeing me. I giggled.

" That's what little Zayn said. " I said with a wink.