Chapter 20 - B

After 20 years, (See what I did there?) I finally updated because I thought it wasn't nice leaving you hanging. Haha :)

I know no one of you are reading my author's note but if you do, that means a lot. 

E

D

H

I

S

H

I

T:

So I don't know if you can remember but I have this scene where GREYSON CHANCE called Saffron while she's with Zayn at Starbucks. I want you to forget that part because I don't really know what/who he is in Saff's life xD

BTW, this is where the REAL PROM SCENE takes place. And to be honest, it was actually weird writing this. Obviously because I'm only in sixth grade and I have no freaking idea what people do during prom... Eeek. But I asked my older brother about it and he said that you just dance, eat, and.. well, he didn't really told me the exact details. >_< 

But hopefully, this will turn out well. Enjoy 'ya little flowerpots.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Safron's P.O.V

 " Thanks Kris. It's been fun hanging with you two. But it's already three and I need to head home now. " I said, standing up from my seat. We've been palying Truth or Dare for two and a half hour already and mum's going to murder me if I don't come home on time. 

Kristine and Jake joined me and gave me a smile. " Alright. Do you like us to accompany you? "

" If you don't mind? "

" Hell, no! " Jake chuckled.

" Let's go then. " The couple placed their shoes on and led us outside.

" Well, we're here. Thanks, you two. " I smiled, racking myself back and forth. 

" No prob. See you later, yeah? Bye bebz. " Kristine smirked and kissed me on the cheek. They both walked off, hands intertwined. I sighed happily and went inside.

**********

" Saffron Luxe Davis. Go upstairs right now and take a bath or else- " Mum's stern voice greeted as I opened the front door. I'm guessing she's in the kitchen because she's no where in my sight.

" Or what? " I smirked to myself as I dragged myself to the kitchen. Mum came out of no where, which obviously not from the kitchen. Both her arms on her waist, her eyebrows raised.

" ARE YOU NOT GOING TO FOLLOW- "

" ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! " I shrieked and threw my hands in mid- air in surrender. I immediatly ran upstairs and did as I was told. 

***

I slipped on my pink bathrobe and tied the ribbon in front. In time, someone knocked on the door and opened it, revealing my mum.

" Done? "

" Yup. " I sighed and sat on the chair.

She started brushing my hair and I grabbed my Ipod and plugged the earphones in.