Chapter 4

Zayn's P.O.V

I'm here with Kris. She's reading a book about How To Impress A Boy.

While I'm also holding a book here. I don't even know the title. I just grabbed it and took a sit so that I can think of a speech I can tell to Saff. Will she say yes if I ask her out to prom? I wouldn't ask Kristine out because she said she's with her boyfriend, Jake. I 'll just ask her tomorrow.

Harry's P.O.V 

" Now common'. Let's go back now. Snack break's about to end. " I suggested with a smile. I think I'm the happiest person in the world!

" Alrighty. " She said while fixing her blazer.

We walked to the library to get along with Zayn and Kristine. And I predicted right. The bell ring just as we arrived in the library. Next class is English, then Math, then Computer then other crappy subjects. I don'y have Kristine nor Saff in all of my subjects. I hope I'll get to change with some other pupils that has Saff there. It's already Computer while Kate Taylor went over to me swaying her hips.

She have blonde hair, too much make-up on, fake nails, fake tan, fake EVERYTHING! 

" Hey Harry. " she said with a flirt tone and sitting on my table.

" Hey. " Isaid with a cold voice. I don't give a shit to sluts.

" Have you already asked someone out to prom? You could ask me out if you haven't got one yet." she said while winking at me.

Fortunately, Yes. I do. Now get the flack off my flacking table! I thought to myself.

" Well yes. I already asked someone out " I said with a smile. IN HER FAKE FACE!

" Who is that bi-" She was cut off by our teacher, Mrs. Miguel. I din't like what she's about to say. Is she about to call herself?

" Goodmorning class. Today we'll be doing a work activity. " Mrs. Miguel started. Kate walked away and went back to her seat while giving me a glare.

Mrs. Miguel said groups but my name's still not yet called.

" Last group. Harry, Emma, Caroline, Ivan and Kate. (A/N saw what I did there?) " Mrs. Miguel called. Why with that whore? Good thing I'm not the only guy there. Then Ivan is flirting with that blonde chick again who I believe her name is Emma.  Even if she ask Saff out, she will say no because I already asked her out.

Then the group work went awful. Caroline  and Kate are flirting with me and telling me to just pick them and ditch the girl that I chose. What? Me? Ditch Saff? In their dreams.

Then soon, with flirting whores, classes ended.

Saff's P.O.V

My History class soon finished. Then I remembered that I have to meet Seth near the gym.

Then soon, I joined Harry and Kristine. But I told them that I wouldn't be able to walk home  with them today. I said I have to meet Seth. As I said that, Harry's smile dropped. Hmm..

While with Zayn, he told us that his father will fetch him up and he wouldn't be able to walk with us. I mean, with them.

I took a seat here at the bench near the gym. I see no sign of Seth. But I can see three shadows of big people showing up. It's getting dark now. Those men in black made their way into my direction ;)  and one of them spoke up.

" These chick looks hot. " he hissed

" Yeah. Let's taste it. " one hissed too. Oh no. I'm not ready yet to put my flag down.

Just as not I expected, one grabbed my hand and kissed it. They look horrid! God,help me. Then the two of them joined kissing me everyhwhere. I screamed and screamed but no one was there to save me. One's hand is now on my thigh. Oh my god.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm here behind this old tree and peeking at Saff. She said Seth wants to meet up with her. Just then, I saw three men approaching her. Then they started touching ang kissing her. I quickly ran into her and punch the first guy and he fell to the ground then I kicked the second one. Then I felt the guy walking towards me that I punched a while ago. I quickly gave him an upper punch into his jaw and he fell again. Then for the third one, I grabbed him by the shoulder so he would face me because he's too busy touching MY Saff. Just as he faced me, I punched him so bad in the cheek and he fell too.

Then they all went and walked away.

" Saff! Are you okay?! " I said as I hugged her tightly.

She just cried on my shoulder. I don't care if my blazer's as wet as hell. (a/n is hell wet?)

" Ha-Harry, Thank you for saving me " she sobbed

" I'm sorry I came late. " I apologized.

Then it started raining.

We pulled away, We didn't care if it's raining. I felt her lips unto mine. Our lips moved in sync. This kiss is passionate. Our feelings are poured into this kiss. This is my best kiss in the rain ever. And with her saying yes. But don't include those guys kissing her. We kissed there for atleast three minutes. 

"Common, I'll walk you home. " I said as I took her hand

She just nodded. 

We are soaking wet from the rain. Then we rang the doorbell in their house, their big gates were opened by the maids and her mum was angry but thankful that I'm there.

" Saff! What happened! Come inside! " her mum exclaimed. She gave us towels to keep us dry.

" Harry , darling, can you please tell me what happened? " her mum said calmly but with worry on her face.

" Mrs. Davis, Ivan, my friend asked her to meet with him near the gym and three random guys approached her... Luckily I was there.." I said

" Did they, you know? " her mum asked

" No, I punched them and they just ran away. " I explained

" Thank you so much Harry. " her mum said. " Would you like to have you dinner here? Your mum is actually worried too. I'll just tell her and explained what happened. Thank you again Harry. Do you have any wounds or did they hit you back?" her mum asked

" It's alright Mrs. Davis. No, none of them hit me back. I'm that cool. " I said while smiling.

" Hahaha, alright Harry, your mum said she'll just pick you up here. Saff, dry yourself and dinner will be in minutes " Mrs. Davis said and left to prepare the table. 

" Thak you sooooo much again Harry. I love you. '' She said. 

" It's nothing Saff, I love you too. " I replied while smiling.

Then soon, mum arrived and picked me up.

----------------------

A/N:

Hey!! 

Im sorry if you think than the kiss too soon :)

Anyway, Love you guys. I'll update tomorrow morning.

Comment, Fan, Vote!!

- Saff

A Clouded Judgement - Harry Styles (discontinued/unfinished)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें