Field trip... (Ch.9)

Gods this book is a mess. Sorry for the cringy and weird story.

✿✿✿Ocho✿✿✿

I woke up in my room feeling a lot of pain. I touched my cheek and winced. I suddenly remembered something...

"The next time you ever want to act like Marcus, it'll be your last."

Who is Marcus? I couldn't stop thinking about it. I got out of bed but almost collapsed. Everything was really spinny and blurry. My head was spinning, I held my bed for support and managed to get to my closet without falling.

I grabbed a black sweater and a pair of black jeans. I went to my bathroom and closed the door looking at myself in the mirror. So many bruises and a huge bruise on my cheek.

I put a band aid over my bruise on my cheek and took some painkillers.

I sighed and walked out my room grabbing my backpack and seeing both my mother and father again arguing. I walked down the stairs holding the railing and walked past my mom and dad not bothering to say anything to them.

I looked at my phone seeing I had woke up early. 6:23AM... I put my shoes on and left my house. Guess mom didn't see me... I thought as I walked down the dimmed, tired streets of Elmore. I didn't want to wait for the bus knowing I'll just see people who will probably hate me because of recent times...

I didn't even want to go to school today because of what happened last week. My mom literally hurt my friends mom! How could she..? I didn't show up to school since that day but my dad said I had to go due to not showing up to school for a long time.

I looked up at the pink and light orange sky seeing the morning clouds start to form. I sighed and looked back down at the ground walking.

About 7 minutes later I got to Elmore and entered the recess area. Only about 4 people were there. Mainly people who lived really far from the school. I walked to the benches and sat down taking out my sketch book and phone. It was about 6:34AM so I waited.

After about probably 30-45 minutes, more kids started showing up and the sun started rising, the sun rays hitting the schools basketball field in the recess area. I looked up seeing a familiar happy blue haired cat loving boy.

I put my sketch notebook back in my bag and got up.

"Ocho!" I heard a familiar voice call out, I put my hood up and kept walking away not bothering to look back.

-ˏˋ. *Gumball* ˊˎ-

I was talking to Darwin laughing at a joke until I saw Ocho walking away from our usual bench spot. "Ocho!" I called out his name but he only ignored us and put up his hood. "Hm, weird. He would usually say hello to us."I said

"Did you seriously forget what happened? We witnessed it with our very own eyes!" Darwin basically yelled while following me

"Yeah I know what happened but that was about a month ago." Gumball said sitting on the bench.

"Dude it was literally a week ago!" Darwin said, "she was literally at our house, pretneded to be a nice woman, forced Ocho to come back with her, had a fight with Mrs. Mom after she had hit Ocho, which by the way was a bit odd, he didn't want to come but yet she assaulted her own son," he started trailing off.

Y'know come to think of it why did Ocho's mom assault Ocho and not get taken away yet? How long has she been doing this for?

My expression probably looked full of concern.

"THEN! SHE BROKE MRS. MOMS ARM!" Darwin said "SHE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!"

I looked at Darwin worried "dude, I didn't forget that part, it's the rest I forgot about. But that's least of my worries at the moment."

I turned my gaze to a blonde haired young boy in the corner of the recess area alone.
Darwin looked over to him as well then looked at me. "How long has this been happening to him..?" I asked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay class, today we are going on a field trip to the 'Ice Rink' miss simian said.

"The ice rink? Isn't it like February?" I mumbled, "we were supposed to do that 2 months ago but during December Principle brown caught a cold and miss simian didn't want to leave him." Darwin sighed.

"then last month we were taking an important test Mr. Small wanted us to take for 'self restraint'" Darwin said using air quotes with his hands "which caused Bananna Joe to start stressing over the word 'Because' and ended up having a mental brain explosion, Misami becoming offended and setting the class room on fire, and making Ocho mad because on the paper it said 'please calm down when you are angry. It only causes more anger.' Basically meaning he got offended."

After Darwin basically never ending speech had finished I looked closely at miss simian "Now since you have all filled out the forms, let's get on the bus before this lame excuse of a class gets even more worse." Miss simian grabbed her coffee mug and drank out of it leaving the class.

The rest of the class followed her including me and Darwin and we made our way back outside to the front of the building and entering the bus.

Me and Darwin sat in the middle row where just so happened to see Ocho and Joe sitting next to each other behind us. I looked over "Ocho!" I called out "how are you buddy?" Ocho only looked up at me with no sparkle or that weird white dot lights thing we have in our eyes.

"Are you okay buddy...?" I asked. Joe looked at his friend and back at us, his expression went from confused to slightly angry, "What did you two do to him?!" He yelled, "what?! We did absolutely nothing to him! We're just trying to comfort him" Darwin defended,

"Or maybe you two are just bothering him!"

A very, awfully familiar voice said. Me, Darwin, Joe, and Ocho all looked to where the voice had came from. And for the love of glob, that voice had to come from him of all people. I glared at him with an angry expression.

"Tobias.."

Blind Love (Tobias X Ocho/ T. A. W. O. G fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें