Amnesia P2(4)

(Thing I need to mention before I start this, if I havent mentioned it before, Ocho has somewhat faint freckles.)

The two boys dragged Ocho to the table where Anais was drawing at.

"Who's that?" Asked Nicole.

"Its ocho!" Said the two boys, "how couldn't you tell?"

"Well, the last time I saw him, he had black hair, black eyes, and black benie."

"Yeah true.."

"Well, its nice for you to join us for dinner. How are you feeling?" Asked Nicole.

"q-quienes son ustedes ..?" Asked Ocho.

"Anais, do you know what he's saying?" Asked Gumball.

Anais shrugged, "I'm sorry guys, I don't speak spanish."

Suddenly Nicole responded with, "oh, lo siento, soy Nicole Watterson, el hombre que está cavando en nuestra nevera es mi esposo Richard. Esa niña es mi hija Anais, y conoces a esos dos niños, Gumball y Darwin"

"Ah, vale."

Gumball, Darwin, and Anais all looked at Nicole, "when did you learn to speak spanish?" Richard asked with a peice of Chicken in his mouth.

"I've been taking a lot of classes in middle school, I was supposed to take a field trip to Spain and I had to learn spanish so I wouldn't get lost." She told, "we weren't allowed to use Translators" Nicole scratched her head and went back to cooking dinner.

"What did you say Mrs. Mom?" Asked Darwin, "he asked who we were so I just told them who all you are." She looked through the cabinet looking for noodles and couldn't find any, "Richard?" "Yes, dear?" He responded, "did you make spaghetti last night?"

"Uhhhhh.... Please hang up after the beep, Beeeeep..."

"Richard this is real life, that doesn't work on me."

Anais started writing something down, "what are you doing?" Asked Gumball, "trying to see if those stupid spanish classes in 7th grade were worth it."

"What does that mean?" Asked Darwin, "it means that I'm trying to write in Spanish but, as usual, I can't spell correctly." She ripped up the paper and got up walking somewhere.

She GE back a few minutes later with a big dark green book. She opened the book and flipped through the pages. "Aha! Here we go." She then started writing down something then passed it down to Ocho.

Ocho read it, then shrugged awkwardly.
"I'm going to take that awkward shrug as a yes!" Anais got up and took Ocho's hand, bringing him to the living room, sitting home on the floor, and putting on something about fairytales.

Anais picked up her book of spanish words then asked, "te gusta... DAISY THE DONKEY?!" Ocho giggled quietly, "Daisy el burro?" Said Ocho, "YES!" Anais said in a very happy voice, and looked at Ocho,

"Tenía una hermana a la que le gustaba ... pero ..." Ocho then silenced himself. "Pero.." Anais said looking through the book, "oh pero, but."

The two boys, who were sitting on the couch, both started chuckling.

Ocho covered his mouth with his hand but then held his hand, "es un desenfoque ..."

Anais looked confused, "Didn't you boys say that he couldn't speak english?" Nicole asked, "something like that, why?" told gumball.

"I think he has Amnesia." "Why do you say that?" "He can't remember anything, and last time I've heard him, he could only speak English."

"Nah, don't believe it." Said gumball.

"Okay," Nicole clicked her tongue, "Ocho, honey, but do you remember your mother?"

Ocho stared at her confused. "Oh right.. ¿Recuerdas el nombre de tu madre?"

"¿Qué es una madre?"

1. oh, im sorry, im Nicole Watterson, the man digging through our fridge is my husband Richard. That little girl is my daughter Anais, and you know those two boys, Gumball and Darwin.

2. Oh, okay

3. Daisy el Burro?
Daisy the donkey

4. i had a sister who liked it... but...

5. Its a blur...

6. do you remeber your mothers name?

7. What's a mother?

(So, I'm tired but, I will post another chapter! I mean it! I'll see you all later!)

Wordcount: 666 💀