Chapter 9: Team Lunar's Illusion!

Depuis le début

Lucas took a gulp of air. "Nidorino! Double Kick!" Nidorino attacked the Pawniard, KOing it.

"Bisharp! Use Metal Claw once again!" He said, hitting the Nidorino. Nidorino withstood the attack, but it seemed to be barely standing. These Pokemon were crazy strong.

"Nidorino! Hit Bisharp with Double Kick again!" He hit Bisharp, but it barely held on.

Bisharp then finished Nidorino with a strong Payback attack.

"We lost..!?" Marshall exclaimed.

"It would seem that way! Now move!" The Lunar grunt commanded, shoving them along. The Bisharp snarled at the trio.

"It seems like we've no way out of this one." Lucas said solemnly.

"We might as well follow them and hope for the best.." Kylie said.

"Maybe.." Marshall looked into the forest. He tried to see if he could spot the Zoroark that helped him earlier, or whatever the other Blue Pokemon was. "Someone..?" He felt the Bisharp shove him. He must've slowed down a little bit. "Ouch.." He muttered as he continued on. He felt himself get a little dizzy, and he closed his eyes and stopped for a second. He heard some of the others stop too, including the Lunar admins. He looked around. The environment completely changed. They were in a forest, instead of on the pathway leading from the forest like before. He looked around, seeing his friends and the Lunar admins. They looked confused, as if they didn't understand what was happening. Bisharp was even fainted on the ground.

"The heck..?" Lucas looked around confused. "What's going on?"

Marshall ushered his friend and cousin over to him. "Alright, I know what's going on. We're trapped in one of Zoroark's illusions. It might be doing it to save us. We just need to do something unexpected to break the illusion. See the way the distance almost can't decide whether or not it's forested? It looks like a mixture between pathway and forestry? We need to run towards it. Let's just go!" He snapped, and they all broke out into a sprint away from the admins, whom of which were very confused as to what was going on, as if they couldn't see them running away. After a moment, the three of them tripped, sliding across the ground. Looking and around, Marshall saw a snickering Zoroark who had her foot out. Marshall raised an eyebrow, looking at her.

"What? You had to do something unexpected, right?" She spoke.

"Uhm, Kylie, was that you?"

"No, that wasn't me. It doesn't even SOUND like me." Kylie added. Marshall had gotten up, looking at the Zoroark who was a couple inches taller than him. Zoroark stand at about 5'3.

"What'd you throw us into another illusion for?" He asked.

The Zoroark shrugged. "I saw you were in trouble, and cause I was bored, I decided to help you." She said.

"Well, thank you. I appreciate it." Marshall said.

Kylie looked at the Zoroark, surprised it was being so friendly to Marshall.

"You weren't kidding when you said it could talk, but..don't Zoroark usually travel in packs?"

Lucas nodded in agreement. "They do. Why she's here surprises even me."

"Well, it's because I'm not part of a pack. Rather, I went off on my own."

"Well, that's new. Does that often happen?" Lucas questioned.

"Not very."

"We all appreciate you trapping those grunts in an illusion for us! We're ever thankful. What can we do for you in return?"