T H I R T Y O N E [2]

THIRTY ONE (2)

I STOOD THERE DUMBFOUNDED, as the blonde woman with a little red body fitting dress wrapped around her, carried Theodore upstairs. He wasn't even able to hold himself straight while giving slurred words as directions to the little girl underneath this armpit. She had big electric blue eyes and she was blonde too, Theodore's ideal type. They walked away as if I was not even standing there in the first place. And I knew that I shouldn't have been expecting anymore yet, it hurts.

The clicking of the heels of the lady faded till it wasn't audible to my ears,overpowered with the confusion echoing in my head.

I rushed to my room, banging the door shut behind me. Standing in the middle of the room, I looked at the fan above. Deep breaths weren't helping anymore. Everything felt clustered and in chaos and I was going restless, somewhat suffocated. I was doubting my own thoughts. 

Was he having sex with that blue eyed woman?

And after this thought my imagination stopped, as if stuck at that thought. 

Why was I breathless?

I pulled out my laptop from the cover and turned on a dance video. Maybe doing some Zumba would help my brain to think. And if I exercise properly then my mind might be too able to sleep due to exhaustion.  In a vague way I wasted fifteen minutes, trying repeatedly and getting distracted by the single thought repeatedly which was biting my head like leech. Shutting the lid of the laptop rather forcefully, I pushed it further towards the middle of the bed and started pacing in the room. Agitation. Something seemed to eat my brain cells, again.

It was as if I could hear the faint colliding of their bodies together, lapping into each other and the high pitched moans and frustrated grunts. A sequence of images flooded my mind of them moving with each other in sync, with their breaths coming out as pants simultaneously. Sweat glistened on his back and her eyes closed in ecstasy, biting her lower lip to suppress the flooding of chains of moans but it eventuated anyway.

I rubbed my hands over my face to erase the unholy, disturbing sight and grabbed my towel from the chair. No, I wasn't sexually frustrated… or was I?

Jesus, why the hell am I not able to think straight?

But I knew one thing… Whatever happened tonight wouldn't stay behind his bedroom door. I wanted a legit explanation and I wanted something more too. 

*THEODORE RAYMOND'S POV*

'Where the fuck am I?' Was the thought I woke up to. I looked around to find that it was my own room but the curtains weren't drawn, letting the sun's rays dominate the air. She must have forgotten to draw them shut last night.

Ugh… the rays of the sun make my headache worse. Oh fuck, why was my head thumping so bad? How much did I drink?

Rosalie!

With a single name on my tongue, all the memories of last night flooded. 

The way she flaunted her wide hips while walking with her new boyfriend, who looked just time pass so she could draw a reaction out of me. And when none came, then she started playing with my tie, whispering slutry things in my ear. Thank God, Clarice, my high school friend came to my rescue dragging me away else i might have just punched her on her jaw. But,  I don't raise my hand on a woman… 

And you almost abused Aurellia sexually in the middle of the street. This thought was the reason for my rough, restless nights, keeping me awake and I was a man who didn't apologize to anyone. It didn't come that easily to me.