Identity revealed part 2

As soon as Ahsoka spoke those words Kanan felt a sudden sense of relief. He was glad that they would be able to make progress when it comes to figuring out what to do and how to interact with Ezra. 

"Kanan ?" Ahsoka spoke gently, breaking him out of his trance " Oh sorry.." the man apologised in defense.

"Let's go inside the ship..we need some time to talk" Ahsoka added already heading inside the Ghost as Hera spoke "I'll leave you two to it then" The female twi'lek turned around adding "Do explain to me later too Kanan"

The older man nodded and followed Ahsoka inside.

IN THE HALLWAYS...

The two Jedi were passing by the cabins as the female immedietly stopped in front of Kanan's, turning her head towards the door.

"He's in there isnt he ?" She asked as Kanan answered "Yeah..he's been asleep ever since the base"

Ahsoka stared at the door for a couple of seconds, almost as if she disconnected from reality, then spoke "He knows I'm here, I'm an unfamiliar force signature"

"Did you..experience...the flashing images ?" Kanan asked as Ahsoka nodded "It's a defense mechanism of his. He connects to the living being approching him whenever he feels insecure about them. With the connection made, you connect with the force itself on a much deeper level than a regular force sensetive, you could even say you become one with the force for a few seconds"

Kanan just stood there, completely out of words to say. Ahsoka knew exactly what was going on which did raise the man's curiosity even more.

The woman started walking forward as Kanan followed, they soon entered the common room.

IN THE COMMON ROOM...

Ahsoka and Kanan were alone as they sat down around the common room table. The older man looked up at the female, she took in a deep breath almost as if she was preparing for what was she going to say.

"....Who is he Ahsoka ?" Kanan asked as the woman looked up, she sighed saying

"When I was still a Padawan, back in the clone wars, I accidentally eavesdropped on a conversation between Master Mace Windu and Master Depa Billaba"

Kanan winced, hearing his Master's name...he didnt expect it. But Ahsoka continued speaking..

"Their meeting was unexpected and seemed like they were trying to keep a low profile. But I was close enough to hear the conversation.... Master Depa had a vision about a child, a child that was different from any other force sensetive.....She had only forseen about the birth of it but not when. Although Master Mace Windu was concerned about this when she told him, he didnt understand why would the Force grant the galaxy with such a person again"

"...Again ?" Kanan thought

"But Master Depa corrected him, this unborn child would not be another "The Chosen one". It's something different, much different...." Ahsoka continued ".... I remember the exact same words she spoke "This child would be the physical embodiment of the Force itself, not like us Jedi but like a child of the force, connected to the whole galaxy and every living being. We jedi have limits, he does not""

Kanan winced at her words in shock. He needed time to process what Ahsoka said, how could all of that be in one person ? Ezra was not force-sensetive, he was the physical version of the force itself, representing it with his whole being, able to manipulate it however he saw fit like no other regular Jedi.

"...But how does Ezra have a sense of self then? Wouldnt he be..every living being at the same time" Kanan asked

"No...With the physical side comes the natural one of a kind personality and the individuality just like all of us" Ahsoka answered "But with the ability to have feelings.. comes danger. His personal emotions can and do influence the flow of the force in living beings themselves, especially the ones around him at given time."