He turned to see the two of their younger selves were playing and tackling each other. Mew cracked a smile at the view. He really misses this interaction, those times when he's with Gulf.

I wish I could tell Miu to be brave and just grab the chance to tell Gupi that you love him more than just a friend, so he wouldn't suffer like me... Huh, I am such a coward...

He sighed and smiled. He just stood there while looking at their cute moments from years ago. It was kinda like Mew had entered a time machine that brought him to where he stands right now. He could not be happier thinking about it. Those days were magical, just like what he saw right now:

"Gup, you said you will teach me to play football!" yelled younger Mew. He was panting as he was running.

"I am teaching you right now, Miu. Don't run, I will kick this ball to you and you have to catch it!" bellowed younger Gulf. Gulf swayed his leg to kick the ball. Mew tried to catch it with his foot but it accidentally hit his bare right knee. He fell onto the ground.

"ARGHH!" cried Mew. Gulf was startled at his own action and felt guilty. He rushed toward his best-friend to check on him. Mew was curling on the grass, holding his hurt knee. Gulf knelt down next to Mew who was still wincing.

"Miu, are you okay? does it hurt a lot" asked Gulf worriedly and Mew wasn't even responding? Mew was not even moving and curled statically.

"Hey Miu, wake up, don't play like this. You make me scared..." Gulf shook Mew's body. Seconds after that, Mew opened his eyes and suddenly flipped Gulf to the grass. He was on top Gulf. The other one was shocked.

"Miu, what are you doing! Let me go!" groaned Gulf as Mew pinned him to the ground. Mew slowly move his hands on Gulf's waist - Gulf's soft spot and suddenly tickled the one below him. Gulf was startled by the sudden attack.

"Stop! Haha! Miu stop! It's ticklish you fuckin' asshole haha" cried Gulf loudly. He was moving like a worm underneath Mew's body.

"What, you called me an asshole, huh...Gupi?" Mew was showing no mercy. He kept on attacking Gulf but not long after Gulf suddenly hovered and flipped Mew. Now, Gulf was on top of the latter, pinning Mew down to the earth. He immediately gave sweet revenge by tickling Mew back. He was harsher as Mew begged for forgiveness.

"Ah? What? Stop? That's for lying to me, and don't call me Gupi, you Miu~ Miu~" said Gulf while tickling Mew. They played attacking each other on the grass...

What a beautiful sight of memories. Mew was smiling the entire time, seeing their younger selves were having their moments. Unconsciously, his eyes were teary. He doesn't know why did his heart felt so heavy right now, after seeing them. The feeling of missing grew very hard every second.

"I miss you... my Gupi" mumbled the older Mew softly while wiping away his tears. Those words are not much but it has a lot of mixed emotions, emotions that Mew himself can't express with words. A second after that, he heard a voice. The voice was more matured and very familiar.

"...m.. y... miu.." the voice was unclear. Mew turned his body toward the source of the voice. Mew was stunned by the the figure who stood few meters away from him. That person was staring at those boys too. Then, that person turned his body and their eyes instantaneously met each other. He appeared to be Gulf, the older one.

"GULF!"

"MEW!"

Suddenly, their bodies released some kind of sparkly auras and they were shining. Both expressions were confused and they saw themselves were glowing sparkly. Then, their sparkly shining auras connected to each other and it was getting brighter. It was too bright and powerful until...