The kids all stood at the front of the bleachers, Mark being in the middle. They all held hands and took deep breaths.

"Lee Haneul! Lee Haneul!" Mark lead.

"Fighting! Fighting!"

"Fighting." Jisung shyly echoed.

"Lee Haneul! Lee Haneul!" Mark shouted once more.

"Fighting Haeyadwae!"

"Dwae."

The kids kept repeating their cheer and Lucas and Johnny joined them for the extra volume at Jisung's puppy dog eyes.

They couldn't say no to the kids.

Taeyong, on the other hand, was busy documenting the somewhat touching scene with his phone. He zoomed in on the two on the ice.

"Come one Lee Haneul! You can do it!" Taeyong cheered. "You're doing great!"

"Just a little more!" Ten shouted.

Haneul stayed still as Jaemin tried to calm her down. Moments later, she had gotten up with his help. She was still trembling but Jaemin kept her up.

"YES SIS GET IT!" Ten screamed making the boys look at him. "What?"

Jaemin wiped her tears and let go again but stayed closer to her. Haneul started to move again, this time faster that she had gone before.

"You're going to fall again."

"Then I'll get back up again." She huffed.

"Right in front of him."

"He'll help me." Haneul nearly lost her balance, but she barely grabbed onto the railing. "They will help me."

All of them watched as Haneul reached the entrance to the ice rink, completing one whole lap around it for the first time. There was a silence before all of them broke into a cheer.

"HECK YEAH!" Yukhei shouted. The kids screamed and jumped around despite not knowing what was going on.

Johnny stared at this two friends with visible concern. "Are you crying?"

"No I'm not." They both denied, looking away.

"Crybaby." Renjun teased.

Haneul was still buffering as she turned to look at a proud looking Jaemin. He skated up to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"I knew you could do it!" He exclaimed. He twirled her around with a big grin on his face.

"I'm getting dizzy." She whined, trying to get down. "Nana!"

"Sorry, Princess. I'm just so happy right now." He sheepishly laughed as he put her down. "That's one big step for you."

"Thank you for always supporting me." Haneul shyly thanked.

The fatigue suddenly hit her as her knees lost strength. She lost her balance and gripped onto Jaemin, pulling him down with her.

Jaemin cushioned the fall, letting out a low groan at the landing. He patted her head and grinned at her. "Falling for me now aren't you?"

"How can you joke around when you're in pain?" Haneul questioned.

"Oh I'm in pain. Kiss my booboos better ow ouch." Jaemin poorly acted.

"HANDS OF MY HANNIE YOU DUMBDUMB!" Mark screamed from the bleachers.

"Sorry Mark! She's mine!" Jaemin taunted, earning a soft slap on the shoulder from the girl. "I forgot, you belong to yourself."

"I don't mind being called yours." Haneul whispered, hiding her face in his chest.

"What was that?" He asked. Haneul shook her head and nuzzled her face in his chest. "Get up, the ice is really cold."

"Don't wanna. I'm too tired." She mumbled.

"JUST KISS DAMN IT!" Ten shouted.

♡ by 127 people

by 127 people.
lee_skies happy to have my nana (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
View more comments...
johnnyjsuh another win for MinHa

A/N

Tag yourself I'm Ten

Another big step for Haneul yay! I never knew making a recovery story (based on my experience) feels very nice (by svt). 

Story time: I was half asleep while getting rice from the rice cooker and my phone fell out of my pocket for some reason now the bottom half doesn't work and the screen is shattered ghgfdskco