Chapter # 32

Surprise Update for you all because I love you all so much ❤️❣️❤️

After their love making, they both arrived home at 3 in the morning. They took the bath and Taehyung keep chanting love you-s to younger who just melted with his umpteenth confession. Soon they fell back to sleep in each other's arms. It was 8 in the morning when Taehyung woke up. He immediately took a bath and prepared breakfast.

He brought the breakfast in bed and after waking younger up, they ate. Soon Jungkook too took a bath and by 8:45 they both were ready for office. Just like before, Taehyung opened the door for him and he sat in passenger seat. Their drive was accompanied with their meeting talk.

Soon he parked the car in front of the building and a guard came to take the car in the parking lot. Their aura was totally different compare to other days. As it was the first time they were coming together in office in the same car! The moment they stepped inside the building, all the workers eyes glued to these two because it was like spring has arrived in this chilly winter.

They could see the flowers blossoming around them. Because this was the first time they witnessed Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook being all sweet and smiley to each other!! Before they always had a miles difference between them and they never interacted with each other like that. Even interaction was too much to ask for, they rarely smile to anyone.

But yeah today isn't any ordinary day. Sun must have rose from West. Or maybe they all dreaming or still tipsy because last night. Their eyes almost popped out of their sockets when Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook greeted them with a huge bright smile that was almost blinding.

Bogum and Lisa were same as the rest of the workers. Their mouths were hung ajar. "Good morning Bogumie hyung and Lisa", both latter chanted in unison. And they just blinked in utter shock. "Uh huh good morning", Lisa stuttered.

"What happened? Are you alright?", Jungkook asked concerned.

"Uhh never been better", Lisa tittered.

"Good to hear that", Jungkook chuckled. Once again Taehyung and Jungkook got lost in their own little chit chat while everybody eyed them, bewildered. As they entered in the lift, everybody side eyed them but kept their mouth shut. As they reached their floor, people there were same, confused and surprised to see them laughing and talking casually.

The moment their door shut off, all the workers started gossiping and whispering among each other. Meanwhile the moment they shut the door, Taehyung pressed younger on the door, "Ummm what are you thinking Mr Kim?", Jungkook raised his brow.

"You're being illegal Mr Jeon", Taehyung husked seductively as he whispered in his ear, nibbling it in process. He sucked a sharp breathe, "And why I'm being illegal?", He asked breathless. Older's hands travel from his waist to his ass and he squeezed it earning a moan from younger.

Taehyung's mouth immediately started giving wet open mouth kisses to his neck. "We should be aahhh working Tae", Jungkook moaned as he clutched tightly on older's blazer. "We are working though babe", he bit on a sweet spot, "Ngghhh not that work. We should aahhh focus". He lifted his face and pecked his lips, "You killed the mood". Jungkook smiled and pecked back, "Glad to hear that".

Taehyung rolled his eyes and was about to turn when Jungkook pulled his with his collars and kissed him hard. Taehyung immediately responded, holding him tightly from his waist. After what feels like eternity, they both pulled back and giggled, "Now work", younger ordered. "Your wish my command darling", he winked. Jungkook blushed but soon they both sat on their seats.