Chapter # 31

After their little romantic breakfast, they finally switched to their business mode since businessmen rarely get comfortable sundays to enjoy. Taehyung was working on his laptop while younger was working on his own.

After awhile Taehyung phone beeped. He stood up and called out younger who was working on laptop in living room. "We have to join our Dad on dinner tonight", Taehyung said as he came in view. Jungkook stopped working and looked at him confused, "But my Dad didn't said anything about dinner. Is it about that Italy deal or that France one?", He questioned.

"It's about Italy", Taehyung answered right away. He nodded and pecked his lips and once again they started working separately since they both know really well that they can't work together right now when they both still are like hungry insatiable beast for each other and can't keep their hands to their selves.

In afternoon they both took a break for lunch and once again Taehyung turned into a chef. He cooked meal for both of them. Taehyung was humming while cooking pasta and he didn't knew when Jungkook came behind and sat on the chair, admiring older, smiling all the while. When Taehyung felt younger's eyes on him, he turned around,

"What brings you here your highness? You should lay down and give rest to your back", Taehyung said through smile, stars shining on his eyes and Jungkook swore he could just spend rest of his life just appreciating the galaxies older's eyes contain.

"Just wanted to appreciate the beauty", Jungkook said nonchalantly.

Taehyung hummed and smile, working efficiently. Soon he brought the dishes on the table, he pecked his lips and Jungkook smiled on his lips. They ate lunch while talking about their meetings and the files they were working earlier. After eating, Jungkook washed off the dishes.

Jungkook took a nap afterwards while Taehyung worked on the files. It was 6 in the evening when Jungkook woke up. He yawned and stretched, feeling totally refreshed. He stood up from the sofa and opened his laptop, working on the remaining docs.

Around 7:30, Taehyung came out from the room, "Koo you u— ohh", he stopped in the middle when he saw younger working. Jungkook looked up and hummed.

"Get ready. We need to leave soon".

Jungkook nodded closing the laptop. He stood up and Taehyung reached out to him, grabbing him by the waist. He immediately snaked his hands around his neck and without any exchange of words, they closed the distance. Jungkook pecked his lips softly and Taehyung pecked back. For few seconds they just keep pecking each other's lip until Taehyung took his lower lip between his teeth.

He graze his lower lip with his teeth and then finally took between his lips and sucked. Jungkook moaned and clutched tightly his silk lock. Both of them were enjoying and savouring the moment, feeling the bliss and glee of being closer to each other again. After kissing for good few moments, they both detached their lips with a string of saliva.

Giggling and smiling, they both look at each other with heart eyes, fingers interlock as they both joined their foreheads together. "I love you so much Koo", Taehyung whispered, closing his eyes. "I love you more Hyung", he smiled.

Their little sweet  lovey dovey moment got interrupted by the phone ringing. They both giggled again and Taehyung picked the call.

"Hello Dad.. Yes Dad... We are on our way", with that saying he ended the call.

"I need to visit my apartment to bring my clothes to wear", Jungkook sighed.