Chapter # 20

More than two weeks pass, and Jungkook is getting more and more weak because of older's presence. Since the thin cardboard wall between their seats has gone too.

*TWO WEEKS AGO*

After Mr Kim talk to Taehyung he asked Mr Jeon to visit office and meet their sons. When he arrived at the office, he was surprised to see the partition. Of course he knew that his son wouldn't add this here, but since he was helping his son now, So he played a little game 😏

"Taehyung is that your doing? Why there's a partition?", Mr Kim said.

Mr. Jeon was silent while Jungkook came out too. Feeling a little guilty. Both Taehyung and Jungkook came out and bowed to their parents. Then Taehyung said, "I-i wanted to focus on my work. So that's why", he answered in a small voice.

"And do you know what kind of impact your little stunt will cause? The workers under you will divide in teams too and Jeon and I gave our blood, sweat and tear to unite all as a family. Don't ruin the atmosphere for your own sake", Mr Kim said in a serious tone.

Mr Jeon and Jungkook was silent since both knew about that. Mr. Jeon know his friend, how much he pay attention to small details while Jungkook was feeling guilty because Taehyung was being scold because of his doing. Moreover he took the blame on his head. So he jumped in the conversation,

"Actually Mr Kim, the partition was my idea. Since w-we both are friends. So it will be hard to focus on w-work. I'm sorry for causing trouble. I'll ask them to remove it right away".

Mr Kim's tone and composure changed totally when he answered Jungkook, "Oh I see but son remember now. You both have to learn how to focus on work because you're empty hands right now but soon  piles of files will be over your desk and communication is necessary. A little miscommunication could cause millions of lost. Do you understand that?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yes I do Sir! Once again I'm sorry".

"It's okay son. No need to apologise", Mr Kim patted Jungkook's shoulder. "And you come with me", he said to Taehyung in a sharp tone, surprising Mr Jeon and Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and both Mr Kim and Taehyung excused and went out.

"Will he be alright? Is Mr Kim always that scary?", Jungkook asked in a small voice.

Mr Jeon knows how workoholic and perfectionist Mr Kim is, when it's come to business, "I know him son. He is very gentle and kind but when it comes to business, he is Daredevil. He doesn't like even the slightest mistake. Don't cause Taehyung trouble".

Jungkook felt guilty again. Will Taehyung be okay? That what was he thinking.

On the other hand, the moment Mr Kim and Taehyung entered in their personal restroom, Mr Kim scary personality changed into mischievous one, "So did you learn something?", He asked his son with a grin.

"Yeah I learn that if my father didn't have became a businessman then he will definitely be shattering the film industry with his outstanding acting", he showed his boxy smile and Mr Kim laughed, hugging and patting his son's back.

"Stop buttering your father and go get what yours. One more wall is down", Mr Kim smiled.

"I'm stating the facts Dad and yeah one wall down and so many more to go"

"O c'mon don't forget.." before Mr Kim could complete his sentence, Taehyung completed that for him, "The Power of Kim"and Mr Kim smiled, "Exactly son".